trunk push button

M

MattD

If you don't feel comfortable soldering or cutting the insulation on that wire, a t-tap works great too.

john boschma

You don't scare me!!!
Reaction score
that rocks, as soon as i found this article i went out and put one in my car. i took the trunk release switch out of my 89 lx racecar as i don't have it hooked up anyway and about 15 minutes later it works like a charm. sweeeeeet.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
that rocks, as soon as i found this article i went out and put one in my car. i took the trunk release switch out of my 89 lx racecar as i don't have it hooked up anyway and about 15 minutes later it works like a charm. sweeeeeet.
Glad to hear it worked. I'll have another writeup once my trunk monkey switch comes in from alan at speed of sound.:thumb:

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Post the Part number if you can, I went to a Junk Yard and got one from a 89 Lincoln it's recessed works great.

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
ok, need help. Have one side of the switch grounded. Can't find where the other one goes. Which harness? Can anyone PLEASE show me a better clearer pic of the harness and wire I'm looking for? Thanks guys

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Looks stock on my car, perfect, cheap, easy upgrade. I just found the wire running down the side harness. Easier to get to. Funny how the littliest things are so convenient

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I hope to do mine in a couple weeks when the neck feels better. My switch panel should be here the 24th from Alan.:thumb: Trunk Monkey FTMFW!!

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
What is this trunk monkey you speak of? lol
This be the switch.

276602.jpg

And this be the video.
[google]1882664901133929840[/google]

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Thats very nice, but I still like my cup holders lol
I do too, that's why if you look at the pic for mine, I still have the front cup holder...gotta have a spot for my energy drinks...haha. I'm going to get the SOS center dash pods too, so that's where my N20 gauge will go.:thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back