18 by 10 all the way around with 38mm ofset fits?

marksti

forum member
Reaction score
I found a good deal on some Enkei race wheels

They are 18 by 10 with a 38mm offset weihing in at 19 #'s

The cars has front SLAs so i know the rims will clear the suspension, but i also has Griggs racing front brakes

Think it will clear/fit the front?

Thanks

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Roush uses 10" all around with a 45mm offset, 7mm is no much of a difference, I think you'd be fine.

jdavis70

Reaction score
i have the roush 18x10's all the way around and they fit fine but if you start throwing some meat on them then the tires will start to stick out some im running 305/45/18's on the back with some nittos and it sticks out 1/16 of an ince with i can live with but here is what it looks like

side2.jpg
[/IMG]
side.jpg
[/IMG]
tires2.jpg
[/IMG]

EscapedGreg

WANA PLY
Reaction score
Hey Jdavis70 is there any chance we could see a photo from the back looking down the side of the car to see where they really fit in relation to the fender?

Kaldar142

Reaction score

The cars has front SLAs so i know the rims will clear the suspension, but i also has Griggs racing front brakes

Thanks

RPF1s are generally designed to clear big brake kits, i think you will be fine.

an 18x10 +38 will sit perfectly flush. a +45 is actually slightly sunken in, a +41 is JUST about flush but not exact.

I was actually JUST looking at those wheels earlier today, i plan on getting a set of 19x10.5 DPEs for the street and 18x10s RPF1 for the track

Kaldar142

Reaction score
Actually I think it's 41mm unless Kaldar is lying to us all. Sounds like it should work.

Hmm. Well, one of them is probably right! LOL. Must be 45mm unless his are different for some reason..

Hmmm...

When i bought these, they told me they were +41 so i was going off of that.

I just checked a few different sources, and wow... they are indeed +45. I wonder why they told me they were +41, i even remember asking if they were +45 when i bought them.

Now i have to re-do all my fucking math for the fitment of my 10.5s upfront

marksti

forum member
Reaction score
I just ordered a set of 18 by 10.5 Jongbloed race wheels with some 315 R6's

Its time to get funky :)

jdavis70

Reaction score
Hey Jdavis70 is there any chance we could see a photo from the back looking down the side of the car to see where they really fit in relation to the fender?

this ones not very good i didnt get to top of the fender just snapped a quick one ill try to get another this weekend but with this off set it sticks out just a tad its fine now because my car is at stock hight if it was lowered an inch and a half or so then there mite be an issue with rubbing
tire.jpg
[/IMG]

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score

Thanks

Which enkei race wheels? Got any pics?

patrick

Grip

Fast Addict
Reaction score
an 18x10 +38 will sit perfectly flush. a +45 is actually slightly sunken in, a +41 is JUST about flush but not exact.

Are you certain of this? I have a set of 17x10 +38 RPF-1s on the back of my 07 right now and they absolutely stick out. They were off my 95. I'll post up pics later if I get an opportunity.

I'm hoping to be proven wrong here, somehow. I'd LOVE 18x10 RPF-1s all around, but they only make 'em in a +38.

Kaldar142

Reaction score
What tire do you have on it?

It makes all the difference, 10.5" +35 with a 275, it actually sits flush but once you put on a 305 (for example) it will stick out.

Flush in my terms is more aggressive than most people, IE looking down from the fender the lip of the wheel pokes out.

Baraboor

forum member
Reaction score
It all depends which roush 18x10 wheels your have roush has 2 different models. the one shown above are cast wheels. roush had made forged wheels which come on the p-51 cars and the track pak car which have different offset

Grip

Fast Addict
Reaction score
What tire do you have on it?

It makes all the difference, 10.5" +35 with a 275, it actually sits flush but once you put on a 305 (for example) it will stick out.

Flush in my terms is more aggressive than most people, IE looking down from the fender the lip of the wheel pokes out.

I have a 275 Falken on it...which fits like a 265 lol. The wheel itself is what sticks out.

It was hard to get photos in the freezing rain, but it was worth it lol.

DSCF2411

DSCF2412

DSCF2423

Bonus points to whomever can identify the car in the background!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back