Lowered On 20's? Post Your Pics!

apcapri

Reaction score
I've heard they may fit with a spacer and longer studs, but that was one of the reasons I went AMR's instead of Downforce as I was set on 20x10 square.
So you did 20x10 AMR's up front? What size tires did you go with?

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
New suspension on now. Finally meeting the slammed requirements.

Really wanting to build that new custom front splitter now for the car as the sides look amazing with the CDC side splitters.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
For the pricing, they're a great option. This probably won't be my only set of wheels ever, but picked the wheels up second hand for $500 in my case.

04DarkShadowGT

forum member
Reaction score
For the pricing, they're a great option. This probably won't be my only set of wheels ever, but picked the wheels up second hand for $500 in my case.

I can tell you they looked a helluva lot better on your car than mine. Maybe its the car though. Looks great.

sscobra

forum member
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

sscobra

forum member
Reaction score
Wow - I'm guessing those are the S550 20" optional wheel? Hows the offset?

That is correct. The offest is perfect IMO.

This maybe gives a better angle.

Attachments

• 06GTsmallpic.jpg
    06GTsmallpic.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
I can tell you they looked a helluva lot better on your car than mine. Maybe its the car though. Looks great.

They looked a lot better once I slammed it and got the rear centered. If I was still bombing around Fort Wayne still, I don't think I'd roll this low on a daily basis. There's not a ton of travel in the rear right now before I'm riding on the bumpstops.

I'm sure those Niche Milan's look great on yours though. I am still considering selling these wheels on again down the road and picking up a set of 20" Niche wheels myself. I think the +40 offset vs the +48 on these would really make the car pop as it will push the wheels even closer to the fender lip and the concave look will really sell the square setup.

04DarkShadowGT

forum member
Reaction score
They looked a lot better once I slammed it and got the rear centered. If I was still bombing around Fort Wayne still, I don't think I'd roll this low on a daily basis. There's not a ton of travel in the rear right now before I'm riding on the bumpstops.

I'm sure those Niche Milan's look great on yours though. I am still considering selling these wheels on again down the road and picking up a set of 20" Niche wheels myself. I think the +40 offset vs the +48 on these would really make the car pop as it will push the wheels even closer to the fender lip and the concave look will really sell the square setup.

I am happy with the look of the Niche. Simple but clean. Just waiting to get the car in to the shop for some paint work.

Last edited:

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
We put a set of PP wheels on my buddies 11 GT but they needed spacers to look good, and they didn't clear my 4 piston brembos at the time.

I've noticed the front especially on the 2015 PP wheels have a crappy backspacing.

Back