Roush Trak Pak

sfcadams

forum member
Reaction score
Got a Roush Trak Pak adjustable coilover package that fits 2005 to 2010 Mustangs up for sale. I bought the kit for my 2008 Mustang GT. Fronts have never been installed. Rears were on the car for a week. Before I got a chance to install the fronts I decided that I was going to trade the car in on a 2011 Mustang. So, I have no need for these coilovers any longer. Basically, this is a brand new Roush Trak Pak system with VERY minimal use of the rear coilovers (one week). Kit was $1450 (not counting shipping) new and I would like to get $950, shipped.

Here is what comes in the kit:

The kit includes front and rear adjustable dampers, matching elastomer jounce bumpers, front and rear springs, front and rear jounce bumpers, and camber plates.

Here is a link to the Roush website if you want to read more on the kit.

http://store.roushperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=1070

Post up or PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

sfcadams

forum member
Reaction score
It is an adjustable coilover system.

Here is what the Roush website says...

The package is also adjustable, in terms of rebound, camber plate angle (up to 3 degrees of negative camber), and ride height, allowing you to change your suspension settings when going between track and street use.

danbev07

Road Course Junkie
Reaction score
hate to be such a bother, but did you ever find spring specs?

i've been considering these but haven't found the specs anywhere myself. perhaps you could inquire with roush?

sfcadams

forum member
Reaction score
Well, from what I have researched it appears that Roush likes to keep their spring rates a secret on all of their springs. But, from talking to people and researching the net, people say they are about 15% firmer than stock. Just remember that both the front struts and the rear shocks are adjustable in this kit so I imagine you can adjust it however you want it.

sfcadams

forum member
Reaction score
Price reduced to $1000 plus shipping. How often do you find a Roush Trak Pak coil over suspension for $500 less than retail????

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back