Group Buy On Oversized Saleen Intercooler Resovoir

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
Black Powder coat is now an option.

We will do a group buy on these at 299.00 shipped in natural or 325.00 shipped in Black powder coat if we get 5 or more orders!

Also I believe the 07 up cars with the smaller OE Strut mount plate should be able to use the OEM adaptor plate that bolts the Factory tank up. Worst case would be minor modification to your plate

Here are the specs and details

http://store.jpcracing.com/JPC-Racing-Custom-Saleen-Intercooler-Resovoir_p_1708.html

This tank holds 84 ounces to the bottom of the top hose. The factory tank holds 16 ounces. Thats a little over 5 TIMES the capacity, then add in the fact you can add ice and circulate you water pump at the track to cool you supercharger down for LOWER IAT's and MORE HP!!!
This first tank is designed directly off the vehicles with the 3 bolt strut tower mounting plate.
These tanks will be built to order so please allow roughly 2 weeks to complete build of tank
Direct bolt-in replacement to stock plastic tank, no need to move battery.
Fabricated out of Aluminum for strength, can be polished, chromed, powder coated or left as is for a race look.
Supercharged cars run hot so increased cooling capacity is a must for horsepower, also the increased size of the inlets and outlets provide better flow.
With its fuel cell style filler cap and filtered outlet strainer, this tank can be packed with dry ice or ice for the track or dyno.
Also a drain petcock in the front of the tank for easy access.​

Last edited:

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Black PC for me....but cant pay till the 24th.

The strut bar still fits....right??

2010-12-21163003.jpg

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
count me in, I can wait until the 24th if need be

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Tommy....where are you??

Im trying to pay you...answer your email please!

dly

forum member
Reaction score
Is this price still good? I would like just the standard aluminum finish.

thanks Darrell

[email protected]

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back