Two Forms of ART

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
well here you go guys i really like how the wheels came out and even though they still rub a little i feel the pulling the rear fenders and shaving the fronts i will be fine and might even be able to go a little lower, but at least now its drivable. anyway i hope you guys enjoy and this helps out others looking to run something similar in size.

here are the specs for the wheels and tires:
VarrsToen 2.2.1
18x10.5 +22 255/45(front)
18x10.5 +33 285/40(rear)
keep in mind that VarrsToen only sells them in +30 but we shaved 3mm off the back.
any further questions on the WHEELS hit up [email protected]

suspension:
BC Racing Coilovers
front Camber still set at 0 (middle) according to the camber plates

Body work:
like i said there is none yet bit i will have the front fenders shaved and i will pull the rears slightly. (obviously if you are not at my ride height this wont matter for you)

now for the good stuff and why i titled this 2 forms of art.
Graffiti and Cars ...cant get much petter than that ;]

i think i covered most of the angles ... enjoy!
IMG_0044-1.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0110_2.jpg

IMG_0093_2.jpg

IMG_0066_2.jpg

IMG_0049_2.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0094_2.jpg

IMG_0004_2.jpg

IMG_0018_2.jpg

IMG_0062_2.jpg

IMG_0084_2.jpg

IMG_0009_2.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

went a little crazy with the PPE lol
IMG_0047_2.jpg

Last edited:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Great looking car, and location, but those front tires are stretched like a mofo!

What front end is that? I've been wondering what my GT/CS lower front would look like without the side markers there.

Last edited:

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
now thats what im talking about. those are some sick pics man. location, car, everything. Is there hella rubbing in the front?

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
That is SWEET!

Great looking car, and location, but those front tires are stretched like a mofo!

What front end is that? I've been wondering what my GT/CS lower front would look like without the side markers there.

That is the Roush front fascia

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Yes!! mustang fitment! Great work man. I love it. Im not against stretching tire but you have clearly not wanted to compromise traction for form. way to set the standard.

couple of questions. you think running 275/45 would save you from having to pull fenders? what are the dampners set to?

have I mentioned i love it.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Feature car for the next fast and furious lol. You make me want to sell my welds and live the low life.

Sick looking car man.

dougie b

Reaction score
ok it's time to get rid of my wheels....anybody need a good deal? I'm willing to trade haha those pics are sick man nice work

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
Looks nice, but rear tire seems to be a tad in the out side for my taste and I'm pretty sure it rides very stiff, much less tire grip and more wheel hop?

Maybe I'm wrong.

DRock

Reaction score
Looks nice, but rear tire seems to be a tad in the out side for my taste and I'm pretty sure it rides very stiff, much less tire grip and more wheel hop?

Maybe I'm wrong.

because its stiff you think there is wheel hop/tire grip? Im assuming you mean as in launching the car?

Car looks great buddy. Would love to get together soon for some pics. Im about 30 min from you.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Looks good. Makes me want to invest in coilovers instead of coil springs. But there is no way i could roll around here that low.

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
because its stiff you think there is wheel hop/tire grip? Im assuming you mean as in launching the car?

zactly (launching), its not what I think, that happens most of the time when you lower a car.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back