Two Forms of ART

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Where did you find the 285/40 bfg's? I looked on their site and they dont show that they even make that size. Cant find them on any tire dealers either

DRock

Reaction score
zactly (launching), its not what I think, that happens most of the time when you lower a car.

Lol usually if you car about any of that you don't go this low. Just sayn

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
first of all thanks to all the compliments i appreciate it guys! :highfive:

Great looking car, and location, but those front tires are stretched like a mofo!

What front end is that? I've been wondering what my GT/CS lower front would look like without the side markers there.
the fronts arent stretched that bad .. believe me i have seen worse! lol

like mentioned its a roush but i shaved it rear bumper too.

That looks so sick dude. Where was that shot?
DTLA!

now thats what im talking about. those are some sick pics man. location, car, everything. Is there hella rubbing in the front?
thanks man. umm its not bad i need to shaved my fenders tho its rubbing worse on the passenger front on bumps at high speeds.

Yes!! mustang fitment! Great work man. I love it. Im not against stretching tire but you have clearly not wanted to compromise traction for form. way to set the standard.

couple of questions. you think running 275/45 would save you from having to pull fenders? what are the dampners set to?

have I mentioned i love it.
whats up shark tales ... thanks man. yea i like the look of a "meaty" tire it just looks so much more "sporty" lol

and i think 275/45 might be fine but thats a little tall isnt it. i only rub at high speeds and on the inside of the fender. so its fine like this but i do want to bring the rear down some more so im going to pull them slightly.

damn i forgot about that! the rears are full stiff and the fronts are 15 clicks from full stiff. its not bad unless the road is shit.

Best looking 5.0 on the forum imo
yikes thanks man ... there's a lot of good looking rides here so idk it is a bit different than most tho lol

Feature car for the next fast and furious lol. You make me want to sell my welds and live the low life.

Sick looking car man.
haha the way F&F movies are idk if thats a compliment or not lol. but by the looks of it u got a good looking ride too man

the low life = the good life ;] (to some of us)

ok it's time to get rid of my wheels....anybody need a good deal? I'm willing to trade haha those pics are sick man nice work
haha do what you gotta do man!

Holy shit your car looks so sick! Great photography and an awesome stance man!
thank you sir

Looks nice, but rear tire seems to be a tad in the out side for my taste and I'm pretty sure it rides very stiff, much less tire grip and more wheel hop?

Maybe I'm wrong.
to be honest i havent tracked my car and im not to crazy on the streets. but almost everytime (since i lowered the car) all i do is spin if i dont feather the clutch just right. wheel hop only happened for me at stock height.

Car looks great buddy. Would love to get together soon for some pics. Im about 30 min from you.
thanks man. lets do it ... any events coming up?

Looks good. Makes me want to invest in coilovers instead of coil springs. But there is no way i could roll around here that low.
coilovers is always the way to go man. ... and im not THAT low with the stock 19's it is easily drivable.

Where did you find the 285/40 bfg's? I looked on their site and they dont show that they even make that size. Cant find them on any tire dealers either
i originally traded some wheels i had from a previous car with a guy that had a mustang the tires came with the wheels. what i know is that my size is now discontinued... why .. who knows its a great size!

I cnat tpye bceasue I wsa drollnig on ym kyebaord
hahahaha i love that .. had me laughing

holy hell that thing is in the dirt!!!

Clean looking ride man.
i wish it was a little lower ;)

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
One of my inspirations :) lol looks great dude! Does the 06 body have the same clearance as the 10 body as in wheel poke? Cause they don't poke out that much at all! I would think they would poke a lot lol

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
One of my inspirations :) lol looks great dude! Does the 06 body have the same clearance as the 10 body as in wheel poke? Cause they don't poke out that much at all! I would think they would poke a lot lol

i wouldnt be able to tell you for sure ... i got a buddy with an 06 maybe i can throw em on his car and see ...

but i think it might be the same our cars arent that different ... im sure someone on here will know tho.

Menes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
beautiful car man, love the wheels, love the stance, love he suttle modifications you've done. If you end up meeting with DRock I gotta join you guys, im local too.

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Let me know if you guys meet up... Once I get my car back I'm in!

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
Forget s197s, one of the cleanest done cars I've ever seen.

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
Those wheels just look so awesome and suit the new 5.0 perfectly. Curious, just how much of a drop do you have? 2inch, 2.5...3?

PS - No less then a Professional grade photoshoot. Very well done!

Last edited:

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
whats up shark tales ... thanks man. yea i like the look of a "meaty" tire it just looks so much more "sporty" lol

yooo to each their own im really glad you set out to make it how you want it. thinking about it a narrow running 275 40 might work but the tires you have on there are great tires so if you dont want to mess with them i guess fender work is the only thing left to do. i wanted to run some 20x11 15 offset but i realized i woudl have to pull and i dont want to ever do any body work to my car so back to some weaksauce 30 offset i go.

keep up the good work and snap more pics. we all need some stanced muscle in our lives lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back