Two Forms of ART

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Awesome shots, Love the wheels and the stance but it seems pretty like they would make tons of contact during spirited driving, let alone autoX racing, pull those fenders man! WOW!!!!

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, so many things make this car awesome and they all come together so well.

Did you try mounting the rear rim on the front? I would think that you would have been able to run that 33mm up there, maybe even with the 285 matching the rear?

How did you do the tail lights, and what part is that between them. I love how the rear of the car looks, I think the little bit of black on that gt500 wing sort of ties it all together.

Last edited:

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
I just noticed that the mirrors are gloss and the roof is flat or satin, not sure why I didn't even see that the mirrors were painted before.

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
beautiful car man, love the wheels, love the stance, love he suttle modifications you've done. If you end up meeting with DRock I gotta join you guys, im local too.
thanks man most people dont pay much attention to subtle details. i think those are the most important!

yea for sure we'll see if we can get together for something.

JV Doose for president.

i love it.
haha thanks man!

YOU sir, have a very nice looking S197 Mustang.

Congrats.
thank you sir

Let me know if you guys meet up... Once I get my car back I'm in!
sounds good ... i guess we can make an event out of it

Forget s197s, one of the cleanest done cars I've ever seen.
ha thanks man ... im sure there has been really clean mustangs out there with more work put in.

Those wheels just look so awesome and suit the new 5.0 perfectly. Curious, just how much of a drop do you have? 2inch, 2.5...3?

PS - No less then a Professional grade photoshoot. Very well done!
5 inches! haha jk idk to be honest ... im a little more the than half way down on the front coilovers and i got a little less the 1/4 of the perch to go in the rear.

ps. thanks man i try and keep it natural not too much post process editing

yooo to each their own im really glad you set out to make it how you want it. thinking about it a narrow running 275 40 might work but the tires you have on there are great tires so if you dont want to mess with them i guess fender work is the only thing left to do. i wanted to run some 20x11 15 offset but i realized i woudl have to pull and i dont want to ever do any body work to my car so back to some weaksauce 30 offset i go.

keep up the good work and snap more pics. we all need some stanced muscle in our lives lol
275/40s wouldnt be bad at all either. its not going to be much pulling for my 285s but if you would run that 20x11 +15 you WILL need some MAJOR fender work!

haha yea i will try and get some soon .. stanced muscle FTW lol!

when are you getting your wheels on?

Looks amazing.

btw- Did you paint the tail lights? The reverse clear part? It looks good all red
thanks
yup i hated the rear end since i bought it and i dislike smoked tailights so i decided to paint the reverse light centers with a red clear.

Awesome shots, Love the wheels and the stance but it seems pretty like they would make tons of contact during spirited driving, let alone autoX racing, pull those fenders man! WOW!!!!
the car actually drives really good ... straight line grip is way better than with the 19" brembo pkg wheels and pirelli tires

Wow, so many things make this car awesome and they all come together so well.

Did you try mounting the rear rim on the front? I would think that you would have been able to run that 33mm up there, maybe even with the 285 matching the rear?

How did you do the tail lights, and what part is that between them. I love how the rear of the car looks, I think the little bit of black on that gt500 wing sort of ties it all together.
thanks man ... i make sure on all my cars that what ever i add flows with the rest of the mods on the car ... cosmetically of course.

i did try the +30's when i was test fitting the wheels and the only way that it cleared the brembos was with a 5mm spacer .. so that would have actually made it a +25. thats y i just got the +22 and ran them up front so i wouldnt have to run spacers

like i mentioned it was painted with a red clear (candy paint) i also like the rear much better like this than any other way i have seen .. hopefully that starts new trends ;]

I just noticed that the mirrors are gloss and the roof is flat or satin, not sure why I didn't even see that the mirrors were painted before.
soooo sick. BTW is your roof matte black or cf?

the mirrors are gloss black along with the accents on the front bumper. but long before all that came along i wanted to see if the roof would look good "black" ... i had some 3m di-noc so i just decided to wrap it ... i loved it actually .. i even wrapped the interior in the same wrap. i figured once the roof looks like crap i'll take it off and just paint it =]

this car is pure sickness stance, looks wise
just sick !!!
thanks man!

Last edited:

cody2639

forum member
Reaction score
the mirrors are gloss black along with the accents on the front bumper. but long before all that came along i wanted to see if the roof would look good "black" ... i had some 3m di-noc so i just decided to wrap it ... i loved it actually .. i even wrapped the interior in the same wrap. i figured once the roof looks like crap i'll take it off and just paint it =]

Nice Ive been thinking of doing the same. I really like the way it looks.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
275/40s wouldnt be bad at all either. its not going to be much pulling for my 285s but if you would run that 20x11 +15 you WILL need some MAJOR fender work!

haha yea i will try and get some soon .. stanced muscle FTW lol!

when are you getting your wheels on?

im def not running the 20x11 setup. too much poke for our cars.

planning on getting this new setup by the end of march

topbliss

Reaction score
wow.. I love those wheels and stance but Lordy that must ride hard. There is no suspension travel at all! lol

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score

YerBuddy

forum member
Reaction score
One of the prettiest rides I've seen. Well done! I'm really interested in how you do the "shave." I've not seen it done before and would really like more. Please post up what and how you do this. I know...noob stuff, but hey, I gotta learn this. Thanks!

Last edited:

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
One of the prettiest rides I've seen. Well done! I'm really interested in how you do the "shave." I've not seen it done before and would really like more. Please post up what and how you do this. I know...noob stuff, but hey, I gotta learn this. Thanks!
Yeah I was curious about that too.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My favorite PW!! Love the car!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back