FS: 19x10 Linea Corse Lemans (BBS LM replica) SQUARE setup, tires, TPMS included!!!!!

neema

forum member
Reaction score
I'm selling my wheels. Here's the cheese.

4x 19"x10" Linea Corse Lemans et43 in silver. 27lbs each

4x Kumho Ecsta XS 285/35/19 with 30% tread life left (see pictures below)

4x red "BBS" replica center caps (BB5s ftw!)

4x hub centric rings

4x TMPS sensors (transmitter not included)

Things to note:

1. This should fit non-brembo cars with no spacers, but I'm not 100% certain. If you have brembos/big brakes up front (like myself), I can include 15mm H&R spacers to make them clear for $50. You will have to get extended studs as I'm not up to popping mine back out at the moment (I don't have the heart to hammer out studs). The wheels DO NOT have room for bolt on 15mm spacers unless you cut your stock studs.

2. The center caps included will not be able to clear the nub on the front hubs without a spacer or some sort of modification, FYI. Maybe with a 5-8mm spacer you can pull it off (for non-brembo).

3. Almost 5,000 miles exactly on the wheels and tires. Wheels are in perfect condition--no dings, scratches, nada. The only place showing wear is where the lug nuts seat against the surface of the wheel, which you won't see when wheels mounted. Tires were rotated. The rears have slightly less depth than the fronts, but they're mostly consistent between front and rear.

If you want, I'll throw in some clean, simple red forged aluminum lug nuts for free. They've only been mounted and removed once (500 miles).

The cost for this stuff new:
Wheels: $1350 (all 4 19x10s are a little more expensive than the staggered setup wheeldude normally sells)
Tires: $1350
Center caps: $60
TPMS: $150

Everything came out to around $2900 bucks not including mount and balance. I'm looking for $1700+shipping OBO. Paypal only please (unless it's cash and local).

I'm located in central California and am willing to meet half way if anyone in LA/SF wants to pick them up.

Proof:

photo32by.jpg

photo22i.jpg

photo12s.jpg

Pictures:
the stepped lip makes the brembos look huge!!!!!
BBS%2520Centercap.JPG

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

9.JPG

img1482ey.jpg

IMG_0444_5_6.jpg

Tire pics:

photo4ll.jpg

photo2yrm.jpg

image4wq.jpg

photo1ryj.jpg

a little camber wear comparing inner and outer tread up front
image42f.jpg

image32yd.jpg

image2zd.jpg

image1jat.jpg

image12f.jpg

Last edited:

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Willing to sell just the wheels?

i prefer not to (yet). if no one is interested in the wheels/tires/tpms combo, then yes, i'll eventually be willing to split them. i'll keep you posted.

price is OBO

Last edited:

SonicBlur

]V[EGADET]-[
Reaction score
Wood Dale/Schaumburg, Illinois. Near Chicago
I have a set of these Linea Corse wheels (only in gold) and they are BAD ASS!! I can't believe neema is even selling these but whoever buys them will be happy as hell! The price for everything is incredible too! GLWS, you're gonna regret it, LMAO!!!!

neema

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set of these Linea Corse wheels (only in gold) and they are BAD ASS!! I can't believe neema is even selling these but whoever buys them will be happy as hell! The price for everything is incredible too! GLWS, you're gonna regret it, LMAO!!!!

thanks!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Man, if you were closer, I'd consider these instead of my RTR's coming. GLWS... Those are just amazing looking.

neema

forum member
Reaction score
forgot to mention one tire is patched, but it holds air (was fixed professionally) and hasn't had any issues for over a month.

make me a offer!

neema

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going to put this sale on hold. A couple wheels have some clear coat peeling, so i'm getting them replaced under warranty (thanks Wheeldude). I'll post back up as soon as I have an update.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back