Amr and linea corse

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
amr with sig.jpg
20x10 amr 48 offset with 305/35-20 micky thompson square set up, includes a set of locking lugs.

mustang rims.jpg
rim on the left, linea corse lc818 19x10 38 offset, perfect for a 285/35-19 set up (thats what I ran at the track) includes spline drive locking lugs, small spacer for the front and center caps. I think I paid 1400 for these, asking 600

amr2.jpg
good tred only ran them for a few thousand miles

amr3.jpg
asking 900 local prefered, buyer pays the ride otherwise.

*please note; witht the amr's you would need a pan hard bar in the back to center the wheels, fitment is tight. Also you may want to drop to a 285 in the front. I dont know if these would work with stock struts. With my koni's it was very tight top of wheel to strut mount. That 305 barely fit, it would have been better with a 30 series tire.

Attachments

• amr1.jpg
    amr1.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
mustang 1.jpgmustang 2.jpgmustang 3.jpgHere is a few pic with them on the car.

Last edited:

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
linea corse.jpgHere is a pic of the linea corse but it was before I had the spacers and center caps.

I think I forgot to mention my location. zip code is 94513, it's the Brentwood in N CA.

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
mods, please move this to the mustang parts for sale. Sorry about the misplacement.

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
plastidip.jpgthanks, i enjoyed them while was rocking them. Car is sold now so they have to go. Here is a pic of when I was playing around with plasti dip.

Last edited:

mdstang

Reaction score
Hello Morris I am very interested in the Linea Corse Wheels I am local. do you still have them for sale ?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back