Steeda tune - 2013 Auto

Zerort

Reaction score
Car has 1,800 miles on it. I was almost embarrassed at how lame this car felt when I bought it. I read a little about the Steeda tune on the various forums and decided to go with them. I really didn't care whose tune was the "best" or whose made more power, I just wanted my car to be a little better, and hopefully shift a little firmer.

Installed this tune on Sunday. I have about 200 miles on it so far and it just plain works.

The trans feels so much better and the car feels like it should have felt from the factory. No complaints so far. A nice mod for the money. I will keep you posted.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
:roflmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
not_tech_by_bigray327.jpg

Please review our posting rules before you post anything else.

http://s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30272

http://s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10392

SteedaBrandon

Banned
Reaction score
Car has 1,800 miles on it. I was almost embarrassed at how lame this car felt when I bought it. I read a little about the Steeda tune on the various forums and decided to go with them. I really didn't care whose tune was the "best" or whose made more power, I just wanted my car to be a little better, and hopefully shift a little firmer.

Installed this tune on Sunday. I have about 200 miles on it so far and it just plain works.

The trans feels so much better and the car feels like it should have felt from the factory. No complaints so far. A nice mod for the money. I will keep you posted.
Sweet! Glad to hear you liked your Steeda custom tune! :beer:

Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back