05-09 bmr k member and a arms

snopro442

forum member
Reaction score
this is the k member that lowers the engine 1/2 in. the a arms are non adjustable. I bought this set up a few weeks ago from a person that had it on his car for a short time. When I installed it I found that the passenger side toed out. I posted in the 2005+ tech section my problem and all the info is there so please look at it. I paid $700.00 for it plus I drove a 7 hour round trip to pick it up along with a few other parts that he could not ship. I would do $700.00 SHIPPED in the lower 48 states.

Last edited:

snopro442

forum member
Reaction score
After installing it, you would need to bring it in for an alignment. Please read all the postings on my questions in the 2005+ 4.6 tech section.

snopro442

forum member
Reaction score
I need these parts gone so I will include a set of " POWERED BY FORD " emblems with the purchase.

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
Toe is a very simple fix for a seasoned alignment guy. Alignments are cheap too since only our front ends are adjustable. GLWS!

snopro442

forum member
Reaction score
T.T.T. Looks like nothing is wrong with these parts as I have the same issue even after installing a brand new k member and arm set. So please don't think your buying a bent frame or arm set. Again see my postings under the 2005+ tech section.

rdsx18

forum member
Reaction score
Would you consider selling just the a-arms or do they have to be installed as a kit? Also, are they standard or extended ball joints?

Sent from my Icon using Tapatalk

rdsx18

forum member
Reaction score
I'm still interested in the a arms, that would get it all sold. Pm me a price on them if you want to separate

Sent from my Icon using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back