05-09 Borla Touring Axle Backs

GerRod

forum member
Reaction score
406006140.jpg

$450 shipped (to lower 48 states)

They are in very good condition and have low mileage on them.

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
Have these on my car and are the best sounding mufflers for a 3V. GLWS

Mikes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
What would you compare these to volume wise? I have an off road H I'm running now. I had american thunders but wasn't in love with set up.

GerRod

forum member
Reaction score
What would you compare these to volume wise? I have an off road H I'm running now. I had american thunders but wasn't in love with set up.

Perhaps some members can join in and help me out. I had GTBs and they were too quiet. I bought Ford Racing FR500s mufflers and they were too loud. These mufflers were in between for me and just right.

GerRod

forum member
Reaction score
I had them with a Whipple, hot rods, and kooks with an o/r x pipe. They weren't too loud. I took all of these mods off in a week so I never ran them with with just the headers and o/r x pipe.

Justinsmt88

forum member
Reaction score
Do you happen to have a clip of what they sounded like with the hot rods? I'm going to be installing them soon and cant find a system I like. Most are too raspy.

michael.konor

forum member
Reaction score
So damn tempting, but I've had so many problems trying to find the balance of toughness & loudness with my setup. Bought a set of Corsa Touring mufflers (the large ones) and they were louder than my MagnaFlow Straight throughs which are too loud for my tastes to start with.

Good price though...

Back