05-09 Faux gas cap decals

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
So im trying to see if anybody esle is interested in these, i had one made and it fit perfect over the pony v6 emblem....HERES how it looks

I HAVE 4 Available,

one like mine(skull red eyes)
one punisher, (silver logo)
and the horse with the red eyes
Old school GT Badge

These are ready to go so pm me

Any requests pm and ill see what i can do

12-01-09_1713-1.jpg

12-13-09_1622.jpg

Punisher.jpg

GT.jpg

281CI.jpg

im thinking i can just pass it along, i can get these made with anything you want on them, they wont be more than 12-16 SHIPPED, reason is beacuse the one i had made cost me 9 dollars but is because i bought some other stuff also so he kind of just threw it in there for cheap, but i think they will cost me like 10-11 dollars max, not really making anything myself, but im injured and out of work for a while so im doing this just to have something to do... LEt me know if you guys are interested, Thanks

Also They fit the v6 emblem PERFECT, but i dont know know about the gt emblem because the gt letters buldge up a little in the center, but i think itll be ok, other sell these decals for 19.99 plus 7 or 8 dollars shipping, these wont cost more than 18-19 shipped so let me know

Pm on prices.. they are usually a little less than 15, so i can work something out for you

Last edited:

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
can you get one with 281ci? would love that let me know!

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
do you still have the one you said you were gonna sale me with the GT

yeah my friend is trying to take out the rattle can paint, and said he had to do some sannding, he goes to school and work, so i dont push him, ill let you know when he is done, thanks

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
can you get one with 281ci? would love that let me know!

Yes i can man, let me know what color you want the letters, also chrome is available to... let me have an idea of the font you want and how you want the 281 ci laid out... thanks trying to gatherat least three decals to make the trip, so far i got two... let me knowonly one more and ill make the trip

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
just regualr bubble font with 281ci in red with a black background...

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
just regualr bubble font with 281ci in red with a black background...

ok ill have the price tommorow, it wont be more than 19 shipped, is that ok??? so i can go ahead and get it

Oh cool... I want the exact one in the pic!!!

Sorry, thats part of our car crew, the skull is the "O" in dOmination performance as you an see

domination.jpg

I would have to talk to the guys about selling our logo lol, we have it on our rear windows, i just thought it would be cool to take the skull out and put it the emblem

i can get something similar if you would like, let me know im going to the shop tommorow to get them made since i got all three now thanks

PM with REQUESTs if you guys are really interested, remember i have to pay out of my own pocket, so having you guys back up would really suck...

I can get anything that will fit in the bubble so be reasonable... also i can get double backfround like example red leters and chrome outline but that would be about 4-5 dollars more, let me know

Thanks

Last edited:

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
When I get back paid on Monday I'll probably be down to get one.

pelon1

Stang
Reaction score
Do these fit the GT faux gas cap? If so, I will buy one if you can do this Punisher image:

Attachments

• imagesCA7B1WXU.jpg
    imagesCA7B1WXU.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 46

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back