05-09 Garage Sale

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Cleaning out parts that I have stored in the garage. All prices do not include shipping. If you would like a shipped price, please post or pm your zip along with the items you are interested in. Parts located in Tucson, AZ.

GTB Mufflers - SOLD
Bought these from Cam not to long ago to see how they would sound on the 5.4. Gives a nice deep tone with no drone or interior cabin noise. Tips are in great condition and the chambers have been painted black. I will give them a fresh coat of paint before they ship out.

07 GT500/GT OEM mufflers - SOLD
These were a takeoff set from the Shelby store (~3k miles), they are practically new. One clamp is missing hardware.

2010 GT500 OEM muffler tips - $30
Car currently has the 2010 GT500 mufflers on, but I didn't like how far the tips stuck out. I cut them off and installed a set of shorter tips. These could use a good polish, but are otherwise in good condition. Will need to be welded on by an exhaust shop.

07 GT500 OEM UCA w/mount - $20
Removed from my car, fairly low mileage, no tears or damage. Good condition.

07 Charcoal floor mats - SOLD
Have about 30k miles on them, no damage or tears in the fabric.

Pypes M80 muffler - $15
Had these welded on, but then decided to go with some Dynomax race mufflers instead as they are better suited for forced induction. The muffler doesn't make any noises when shook, nor does it rattle once installed. Will need to be welded on by a shop.

4 x 2.5" U-style exhaust clamps - $15 for the lot of 4
Only used once, good condition.

FRPP shifter handle and knob for TR6060 - $65
Had this installed for about 10k miles and loved the positive feel it gave. I am including a small piece of rubber that I cut off the stock handle to help reduce NVH since this entire piece is solid. Knob is in great shape, with no noticeable marks. This part AFAIK is discontinued and getting harder to find.

Custom made rear seat delete kit, hardware included - SOLD
I made this delete myself since I was not pleased with the one from AM. This delete kit fits tightly, the carpet is snug, and the hardware included ensures that the pieces will not move. Constructed from 1/8 plywood and is fairly light. IIRC it weighed in at just under 8 lbs, I can reweigh if needed.

Front turn signal housings (clear with black housing) w/ bulbs - SOLD
Bought these off of ebay. When I receive them I noticed that someone had used a sharpie to correct the finish within the housing. Once installed, it is hardly noticeable. Will be including Sylvania Silverstar amber bulbs 3157A.

3rd brake light w/ bulb - $10
There is a vertical crack around the middle of the lens. Not noticeable, unless really close up.

Note on VHT tinted housings: All tinted items started at as OEM housings with no damage. I used 2-3 coats of VHT to give them a semi-gloss tinted look. For best results and high gloss, I recommend wet sanding these, followed by a polish and buff.

Tinted tail lights - SOLD
Tinted front turn signals w/ OEM bulbs - $25
Tinted rear sidemarkers - SOLD

If you have any questions about any of the items just let me know.

- Albert

Floor jack and car are not for sale...
17358421029_888482eccd_b.jpg

17544498491_6df9f92804_b.jpg

17544566941_6ef95d5893_b.jpg

17544458241_a160a14c10_b.jpg

17582761815_f9276f817b_b.jpg

16960299734_89c75d2a86_b.jpg

17396464599_9c99e08418_b.jpg

Last edited:

Orange_Krush

forum member
Reaction score
how dark are the turn signals? and marker lights. Ive been thinking about buying them smoked

CL-ONE 5.4L

forum member
Reaction score
I'll take the clear w/ black front turn signals and the tinted rear side markers. How much is shipping to 60025?

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
Price on the GT500 mufflers and floor mats shipped to 92407?

Last edited:

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
how dark are the turn signals? and marker lights. Ive been thinking about buying them smoked

I tinted these dark enough to mask the OEM amber lens. Light still shines through just fine. I will post up some close up pictures for you this evening.

I'm interested in the delete kit. How does it match the black interior? Do you have any pics of it installed in the car?

The match was spot on with the carpet. I do have pictures of it installed. I will dig those up for you and post them this evening. Stay tuned.

Also interested in the delete kit, can you PM me pics?

Pictures will be posted up this evening.

I'll take the clear w/ black front turn signals and the tinted rear side markers. How much is shipping to 60025?

Price on the GT500 mufflers and floor mats shipped to 92407?

I will get you both quotes this evening.

Also, please note that I will be filtering all responses by time of day. First come first serve basis. I will communicate with you and keep you updated.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
I sent you a pm before 6am this morning on the gt500 mufflers..???

Yup, I received it. I will be going through all PMs this evening so that I can reply with quotes. I have received quite a few already. Don't worry bud, you are first in line for the mufflers. :thumb:

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Updated the original post with additional pictures of the front turn signals, rear side markers and the rear seat delete. I looked on my pc for installed pics and couldn't find any, I must have deleted them. If anyone still wants an installed pic I can put the rear seat delete in the car this weekend and snap some then.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, just replied to your PM blue.

Edit: Blue, your PM storage is full. PM me your zip and I can get you a shipped price for both the UCA w/mount and the rear brake light w/bulb. Thanks.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Al, what's the diameter of the tips?Thanks brother. Sorry it slipped my mind.

blue3v

forum member
Reaction score
Are the brake lights and turn signals still available and can u post a pic of the upper control

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
The 3rd brake light, tinted tails, and tinted turn signals are indeed still available.

Here are some pics of the UCA...

17387727193_18d1bd8d07_b.jpg

18009029861_769ece0af8_b.jpg

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Prep - soap and water->grease remover->air dry->2000 grit
Tint - 1 light coat of VHT->wait 15 min->medium coat of VHT

They look ok as is, but I would recommend wet sanding them and a polish/buff.

The front turn signals received a heavier coat of VHT to get rid of the amber look.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back