05-09 GT Parts - Mufflers, IUP pannels, Grills, etc....

doctorj77

Reaction score
Have a few leftover items that need to go.

1. SOLD to Stolen 98 - MBRP axlebacks, original design before they became a little more known. These are a single wall, slash cut 4in tip. Other wise they are the same as the new version tip. All 304 stainless, nice deep throaty sound with an H. Asking $170 shipped
MBRP01.jpg

MBRP02.jpg

MBRP03.jpg

2. Silverline 3.5in exhaust tips. Made out of 304 stainless. Dual walled with resonated core. Bought these for a project that I scrapped. Asking $25 shipped.
121408_195100.jpg

P1010029.jpg

3. Stock 05-09 GT rear springs. Has roughly under 20k on them. Have absolutely no use for these. Asking $20 shipped
P1010053.jpg

4. SOLD to Infamous05 - Stock 05-09 GT shifter, I think these are pretty much worthless nowadays. Asking $10 shipped.
P1010051.jpg

5. A set of IUP Silver dash panels from a 07 GT. There are relative light scratches on a couple areas. Only thing is missing is the slats in each vent housing except the passenger side, and the middle section dash panel "one above the radio bezel'. There is no airbag, just the cover. Asking $70 shipped to your door

100_1754.jpg

6. SOLD to kme5150 - Radio Dash Bezel, includes A/C controls, Hazzard, TCS, Airbag controls

100_1753.jpg

7. SOLD to kme5150 - From a 08 convertable. Driver/Passenger Windows Switch panels. Includes Headlight switch panel, overhead maplight console and power mirror control. Asking $30 shipped

100_1755.jpg

8. SS Grill SOLD to REDFIRE_GT_BEAST. OEM one is still available, asking $50 shipped each.

100_1756.jpg

9. Hood prop rod, shown above. $10 shipped.

10. SOLD to Kuro - Stock healights with factory bulbs. Drivers side has the top mount busted off. I have the piece that broke off, and could be re-apoxied. But other than that, would make a good test headlight for a custom project. Passenger side is fine with normal blemishes from use. Asking $50 shipped for the pair.

100_1757.jpg

All items are in SW Mich for pickup if local pickup is an option. Paypal ok, but request buyer send payment as a gift. That way I don't get dinged with a 3% fee. Otherwise cash or MO.

1st person to send me "I'll take it" gets 1st dibbs.

Last edited:

doctorj77

Reaction score
So are you using paypal for payment? And you are wanting $170 shipped anywhere for the axlebacks?
Yes as mentioned above, paypal is ok. Just requesting if someone sends me payment that way, to send it as a gift so I don't eat paypal's rape fee.

Any pics of the street scene grill on your car?
Didn't take much when it was on the car. All I have is this one. Its not much of a good picture to display the grill
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m11/doctorj77/Mustang/17067_1259695852261_1225617536_3078.jpg

How much for springs?

As stated in the post above, $20 shipped

is it $50 shipped for the street scene grill?
Yes as mentioned above, either one for $50 shipped.

Um... send me paypal info please.
PM Received, sent reply with paypal info

interested in grilles, pm me if still available
Sent PM, Sry man, REDFIRE_GT_BEAST is in the front of the line first

yeah i need the pp info as well i really want that grill
Well since I have two grills its tough to know which one your talking about. Since REDFIRE_GT_BEAST was first to PM me specifically witch grill he wanted, he has first dibs,

Last edited:

doctorj77

Reaction score
Just a update for everyone, I'm not willing to post my paypal info in the forums. That's just me. But if you want a part, instead of a reply, send me a PM with "I'll take it" and you will have first crack at it. And then I will send you my paypal info.

Last edited:

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Payment sent on the street scene grille.
Sorry guys but this was a killer deal and I had to take it.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Yup but now im debating on whether or not is hould put a emblem and if i do which one? Im thinking something different from original pony.

TotoGT06

forum member
Reaction score
Yup but now im debating on whether or not is hould put a emblem and if i do which one? Im thinking something different from original pony.

You can probably use some 3M tape. Or if your lucky and the emblem had posts on it then you can just bolt it from the back and add a piece of metal in between the posts to hold it down

doctorj77

Reaction score
#1 MBRP Mufflers - SOLD to Stolen 98

#8 SS Grill - SOLD to REDFIRE_GT_BEAST

#6 Radio Bezel & #7 Window/Maplight/headlight/Mirror switches - SOLD to kme5150

#10 Stock Headlights - SOLD to Kuro

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back