05-09 GT power steering reservoir relocating help

Jwood562

Reaction score
Looking for a little help here.

I am running into clearance issues with intake and throttle body set up with my power steering reservoir.

I have researched relocating it and it seems simple enough that many people have done it, but no one really gives instructions.

I have a ton of room in front of the driver side shock tower, I have also seen pics of it near the brake master cylinder, off the driver side valve cover etc etc. but again no clear DIY. I seen people using the 2010 bracket, but i dont see how where that goes and the bracket is no longer available.

Can it simply be relocated somewhere secure and the hoses extended?

any help or help with brackets would be amazing. I would be even willing to buy brackets or pay for step by step help

AHaze

Reaction score
Download the install instructions for a Vortech/Paxton supercharger. The reservoir gets relocated to the passenger side with simple brackets that could be made by anybody with a drill and an angle grinder.

07 Boss

Reaction score
You can put it anywhere as long as the hoses reach and it should be above the level of the pump itself. Other than that it doesn't matter.

Jwood562

Reaction score
Thank you guys. The vortech instructions were very easy to find and follow.

Also thanks for the information as far as is does not matter where it is as long as it is above the pump level.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back