05-09 LED Switchbacks

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Since this went well the first time, here it is again if you missed it.

I currently have 11 sets of these switchbacks for $45 shipped (lower 48).
So if your interested send me a PM or send me the payment to my paypal [email protected]. You also get the resistors, clips for connections and installation wiring diagram. These are super easy to connect and your installation should only take about 20 to 30 minutes max.

Now these are wicked! White parking circuit and Amber High/Turn, specifically designed for clear front turn signal lenses. Now you can have that HID white look you want and still be totally legal.

This bulb has 24 Amber, and 24 White radial firing LED's that fire perfectly into the chrome reflectors of your cars lamp assembly creating a sparkling effect, and 6 Amber, and 6 White Forward firing LED's to fill out the front of the lens.

How it works

When the parking lights are on the color will be white, when the turn signal is applied the white will shut off and the amber color will blink only. When the turn signals have been shut off the white color will come back on.

Plus, I'll throw in the 5 pad white parking LEDs that will give you that running light look.

Video

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Please check your pm!

Checked and replied.

FYI

There are TYPE 1 switchbacks, which mean the white parking lights stays on between amber blinks (type 2 the white goes out and flicks back on after the turn signal is shut off).

I sell both types and will soon be posting a video of each type.

I'll make a video when it gets dark.

Here's a video I just made and these are the type 1 switchbacks.
[URL=http://s876.photobucket.com/albums/ab321/Edsel462/HID%20and%20LEDs/?action=view&current=Type1Switchbacks.mp4]
[/URL]

Last edited:

StangEd

forum member
Reaction score
Still have this combo and price available? If so please reserve one setup for me and I will send you the payment.
Don't have lenses yet, but will prob get the tinted...will these look just as good or will the look be compromised since your video was clear?

Thanks,
Ed.

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Still have this combo and price available? If so please reserve one setup for me and I will send you the payment.
Don't have lenses yet, but will prob get the tinted...will these look just as good or will the look be compromised since your video was clear?

Thanks,
Ed.

You know what...Money Sent.

Thanks,
Ed.

Got it and it will be in the mail for you on Monday.

Thanks
Ed

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Ed any specials coming up for the reverse light leds with resistors?

I'll have to put an order in for more bulbs, but I do have a few in stock.

I'll send you a PM when I get home from work.

Blue Vue

forum member
Reaction score
do you have a video of them in the stock orange lenses?

MSgt46270

Reaction score
do you have a video of them in the stock orange lenses?

At this time I don't, but I can make a video. Just give me time since I get off work at 6:30pm and by the time I get home 7:00pm to 8:00pm I'm beat and trying to get any order out. Good thing is I'm off Thurs, Fri, and Sat every week.

LvMyStang

forum member
Reaction score
At this time I don't, but I can make a video. Just give me time since I get off work at 6:30pm and by the time I get home 7:00pm to 8:00pm I'm beat and trying to get any order out. Good thing is I'm off Thurs, Fri, and Sat every week.

Four weekend every week is awesome. Wish I could have a job just like that.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back