05-09 Mustang GT Parts - OEM+More

kdillard21

forum member
Reaction score
You can't ship the brakes? Really? You put them in a box like everyone else. You seem pretty unreliable and worthless if you ask me, so I wouldn't buy them now anyway.

KevDon92

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have any idea as to how heavy everything is? Shipping would be at MINIMUM $50, let alone finding a box big enough to properly package everything. I guess that makes me worthless...get lost.

kdillard21

forum member
Reaction score
I don't want to ruin your thread but I guess I will continue. If you dont WANT to ship them no problem. But you are a retard if you think you need a really big box. I have shipped my GT brakes and bought gt500 brakes. Yeah shipping is about $50. So that's why I asked price shipped to 32561? So you would have said $150. But really I would have said $125 and you make 75 profit. See how selling works?

kdillard21

forum member
Reaction score
Btw what diameter are the rotors? Up to 14". So yOu need a 14 inch square box. Separate the pieces with multiple layers of cardboard for cushion. Not hard.

kdillard21

forum member
Reaction score
Seriously man? You really find the need to insult me over something like this? Real mature.

Yeah because I wanted that stuff and you wasted my time, especially since you took forever to respond. Why post your number if you can't respond to a simple text message? That should make your buyers feel real comfortable about buying from you. I see people do this all the time; post something for sale and then drag their feet when someone is actually trying hard to buy it from them. It is annoying and rude and then you make an excuse about shipping something that people ship ALL THE TIME. So yeah, I think you are a douche and that's why I am posting this in your thread.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back