05-09 Procharger P-1sc stage 2 kit with polished head unit!

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
This kit is on my car right now and have had zero issues with it. This is the intercooled kit. The tubing is painted satin silver to match the car and has been clear coated. Look under procharger's site and it will tell you everything you need or want to know about the stage 2 kit. The only thing that will not come with the kit is the add on fuel pump, which is 200 through procharger. Everything else needed to hook up and run will be included! The car will come with the predator with the procharger tune already in it. The car can be run without the add on pump, but it is strongly suggested you upgrade to a better fuel pump anyway. Nuts and bolts will be zip locked with where they go. The unit has 16k on it. The only reason for selling is I am returning the car back to stock so I can sell it. Price is 3700. Plus shipping. If you want it and YOU HAVE THE CASH, please call as I do not get on here everyday(even though I'd like to) LOL The kit will not be taken off the car untill I have a deposit or the kit is payed for in full. Thanks Tom 641-990-2096

Attachments

• small 2005 blower.jpg
    small 2005 blower.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

2006torquefreak

forum member
Reaction score
This kit is on my car right now and have had zero issues with it. This is the intercooled kit. The tubing is painted satin silver to match the car and has been clear coated. Look under procharger's site and it will tell you everything you need or want to know about the stage 2 kit. The only thing that will not come with the kit is the add on fuel pump, which is 200 through procharger. Everything else needed to hook up and run will be included! The car will come with the predator with the procharger tune already in it. The car can be run without the add on pump, but it is strongly suggested you upgrade to a better fuel pump anyway. Nuts and bolts will be zip locked with where they go. The unit has 16k on it. The only reason for selling is I am returning the car back to stock so I can sell it. Price is 3700. Plus shipping. If you want it and YOU HAVE THE CASH, please call as I do not get on here everyday(even though I'd like to) LOL The kit will not be taken off the car untill I have a deposit or the kit is payed for in full. Thanks Tom 641-990-2096

I passed your info to a friend of mine who is on the market for a supercharger out of atlanta, ga

BlackBullitt

forum member
Reaction score
:thumb:

bswor

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry I'm really tired and thank you for clearly highlighting it! :)

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
his last activity was the day he made this post. i would call him if yall really want to do business with him :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back