05-09 Sct X3 Handheld Tuner***LOCKED**

MikeyBlacks

forum member
Reaction score
Wasnt able to put the car back into stock trim (long story)..Anyways I have my sct x3 handheld tuner for sale, unfortunatley it's locked..But the good news is that for 125.00$$$ sct can unlock for you..Im selling it very cheap 100.00$$ p/u or + 15.00 shipping fee Ups ground..Im located in the NY 11234 area....
*********************Mike**********************

Attachments

• DSC03401.JPG
    DSC03401.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC03403.JPG
    DSC03403.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 26

deputyperk

forum member
Reaction score
not to get off topic, but i thought the pn: 3000 was a universal tuner with no loaded canned tunes.

deputyperk

forum member
Reaction score
i am interested but i want to know what canned tunes are loaded on it, even though its locked you should still know what tunes it has

MikeyBlacks

forum member
Reaction score
It has the stock tune in it from ford....but it's married to my old 08 gt which i dont have anymore,that's y u must send it back to SCT so they can unlock it & clear it so it will be ready for use.

deputyperk

forum member
Reaction score
It has the stock tune in it from ford....but it's married to my old 08 gt which i dont have anymore,that's y u must send it back to SCT so they can unlock it & clear it so it will be ready for use.

thats not how it works, if its a blank hand held it has no tunes, other than your stock tune, once unlocked it will be a blank hand held with no tunes in it, or if its the part number where it has canned tunes, it always has the tunes but they cant be loaded since its locked. once unlock you can use the canned tunes, but i am pretty sure the pic you posted shows the PN of the unit thats blank with no canned tunes

MikeyBlacks

forum member
Reaction score
Im sorry u r right....there are NO canned tunes on the handheld...it was bought bare & the tuner tuned it uploaded the tune onto it & the stock ford tune is on it now...but it's still married to my old car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back