05-10 GT Steeda Underdrive Pulleys Before and After Dyno and Track Numbers

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score

Made a video about the underdrive pulleys I had on my 2010. They definitely provided some solid gains and I never made a video about them like I should have so I figured why not now lol. 05-10 guys with the 4.6 who don't have them should seriously consider them. I gained 9whp and 8wtq on the same dyno 45 minutes apart which isn't bad for the $220 pulleys. And at the track my ET came down over a tenth and my mph went up almost 2mph.

Anyway check out the video!

EDIT: Also should mention I didn't have any negative effects from the pulleys either. Car still drove like normal, had cold A/C, power steering felt the same, and the alternator worked fine.

Last edited:

Thekid760

forum member
Reaction score
damn 1/10th and 2mph in the 1/8, that is some solid gains.

What other mods did you have before adding the pulleys?

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
thanks man! Good info.

No problem!

damn 1/10th and 2mph in the 1/8, that is some solid gains.

What other mods did you have before adding the pulleys?

Yeah def. JLT 2 CAI, Pypes pype bomb axle back and cut/clamp xpipe (keeps stock cats), 3.90 gears, and a bama 92 octane performance tune.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

k_aimone

forum member
Reaction score
I have Steeda pullies, shaker 500, and DR cams with the idle set at 650RPMs and dont have a single issue.

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
I had charging issues due to having the UDP's along with a PA Performance alternator. Apparently the pulley on the alternator is underdriven. Switched out to a different alternator pulley and whammo, no more charging issues.

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
No charging issues here shaker500, power errything, bout 3 years with the pulleys.

DERRY90

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response. Was just concerned cause I'm still an automotive noob when it comes to car electrical systems and UDP.

suprchrgd

forum member
Reaction score
this is great, as i just installed these on mine! thanks for the information. Makes me even happier about my purchase, especially since i only paid 115 shipped for my set!

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
this is great, as i just installed these on mine! thanks for the information. Makes me even happier about my purchase, especially since i only paid 115 shipped for my set!

Let's hope you're not really supercharged lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back