05-10 Mustang Fuel System Wire upgrade kit

TungstenGT

forum member
Reaction score
Pm PayPal info
And with a stock pump, approx how much power would be safe using this, going on a bolt on-nitrous car.

fullmetal7777

forum member
Reaction score
this sounds like a fun install, im not too knowledgeable in the mechanical department (but definitely taking every chance i get to learn), can you tell me what this does exactly? If it seems worth it then ill definitely take one.
Thanks

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sure! This is mostly for FI/highly modded n/a cars that use bigger injectors/fuel pumps; instead of relying on the thing 20/22 gauge factory wiring do get the signal to the FPDM we supply you with a 10 gauge wire that provides a constant 12V supply from the battery to a relay and then from the relay to the other components and has been data log proven to reduce the fuel pump duty cycle by 20% which should lengthen the life of the fuel pump.

fullmetal7777

forum member
Reaction score
Ah ok, gotcha. Yeah ill probly never reach that point, I care mostly for cosmetics/the feel of the drive over the performance :p thanks for the fast reply though!

Allfate

Reaction score
I hate to ask a stupid question, but what does increasing the fuel pressure do for the car? Will this increase fuel economy?

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This doesn't increase fuel pressure. It lowers fuel pump duty cycle and amp pull so less heat in the pump and better flow.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back