05+ Mustang Auto Catch Can Group Buy!!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested? First 10 people to commit will get them for $129 as a kit, normal price is $159 making a $30 savings!

Post, PM or call to get on the list, to ensure your order call in with a credit card!

732-780-0770

Kit includes:

Catch Can
3/8" high pressure line hose
fitting
Hose clamps
Instructions

Last edited:

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
Some stock cars and most auto cars with a tune will push fluid out the vent in the top of the transmission upon WOT shifts. This "puke tank" catches that fluid and lets it drain back into the transmission between shifts.

Low fluid levels kill these transmissions quickly, and any automatic for that matter. And NOBODY wants fluid being chucked on the ground under their rear tires with full slicks running 8psi doing a buck twenty plus on the big end at the strip.

A JDM catch can, PI triple disk 2400 stall torque converter, and a JDM tune are the only modifications to the 5R55S we have seen necessary up to 600whp and 9 second ETs.

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
I would leave it unmodified then, and periodically clean out my intercooler when I change my supercharger fluid (50,000 miles).

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
Shawn, give me a call at the shop today and I'll get you ordered up. Unfortunately, with everything going the way it is going, no one seems to be interested in ordering much of anything - everyone's feeling the crunch!

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Actually....there was supposed to be one ordered from you by a turbo shop in California last week. Guess I need to send a reminder.

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shawn, give me a call at the shop today and I'll get you ordered up. Unfortunately, with everything going the way it is going, no one seems to be interested in ordering much of anything - everyone's feeling the crunch!

Thanks Chris, I just saw this and its Sat. I will give you a call first thing Mon.

Thanks again,
Shawn

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
I'm interested in the catch can for my 06 GT! Can I have a price on it installed at your shop? I'm not too far away in queens, and it would be worth it to me to drive to you guys to check out the shop. I also have a Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar that needs to go on the car, so prices for both would be great.

I have been referred to you guys by Joe with the silver Saleen SC'd S197 GT, as well as one of your newer customers, my boy Gus with the white GT- He just came in for some suspension work and the catchcan. I havnt heard a bad thing about your shop!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back