05+ Mustang Auto Catch Can Group Buy!!!

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
UMM kinda hard to do LOL.. im in IRAQ .. i dont use the phones here much if at all.. but Ill be stateside by next tuesday for LEAVE if i call then is it still good?.. just was seeing if it was still there since it was almost a month late i was just now gettng my response back

08StangGT_CS

forum member
Reaction score
Hey so am I too late to join this party? I'd like one for my 08 GT since it seems that all the cool kids are getting it.

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
ohh.. so how does the can attach to the trans? meaning I thought from the picture that you removed the vent and put in the brass nipple...

JimmyD

forum member
Reaction score
ohh.. so how does the can attach to the trans? meaning I thought from the picture that you removed the vent and put in the brass nipple...

Jim III, got the kit today from UPS, thanks

SloSVO, the catch can is mounted on the firewall. The OEM vent hose runs from the vent fitting to the bellhousing. Take the hose off, now the new hose gets attached to the OEM vent fitting, and on the other side to the bottom of the can to the brass fitting. (Brass nipple goes on the bottom of the catch can. Its like a 3/8" mpt x 3/8 barb fitting adapter.)

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back