05 mustang gt vortech-s-trim 17,800 miles

jp's performance

shooting for 11.60's N/A
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i hate to do it but i have to sell my 2005 mustang gt.new baby plus big car payment,plus house payment, can't do them all.color is performance white, with parchment leater interior.mods as follows,stock long block,ford racing intake delete plates,vortech s-trim non cooled 3.60 pulley 10-13.5psi,4 inch custom power pipe k&n filter comes with spare,new blower belt,also comes with 3.80 and 3.33 pulley's,after market by-pass valve,has iat tapped into discharge pipe,brand new set of hto spark plugs,granatelli cops, car has had nothing but royale purple in it motor tranny and rear end.fuel system is from leathal performance 2 ford gt pump's 2-6an lines goes into an -6 to -8 y,-8 braided line to stock fuel rails,injectors are siemen deka 60#'s.car is tuned by monty johnson of jms chip.com with an x-cal2.car made 457rwhp-417rwtq with 3.80 pulley and 39# inj with an A/F of 11.5 .will run it on the dyno for the new owner as it makes way more power now.last dyno session was on 93 octane pump gas.drivetrain is lfp fidanza aluminum flywheel,centerforce df clutch,and ford just installed a brand new tremec,clutch and flywheel as well as transmission have less than 1000 miles.has 1 piece aluminum driveshaft,brand new mgw shifter,also has brand new auburn pro series,motive gear lightened 3.90 gears,ford racing rear girdle.exguast is ford motorsport stainless shorty headers,o/r-xpipe,ford racing/borla muflers.suspension is bmr non adj lowers and bmr non adj upper,stock shocks and springs,has bmr front sway bar delete,also has sos 2 gauge piller mount gauge holder with autometer boost gauge and fuel psi gauge.has stock bullit rims gray in color with stock perrelis tires.car has 17800 miles and is in great shape.will post pics sometime this week car has run 11.8=118.49 on 17inch bfg drag radials with 3.55's and 11.69=114.99 on 17 inch et streets bias ply have not been back to the track since the new gears and bigger inj and smaller blower pulley,car with bogarts and slicks will run in the high 10's with a good driver,i would do it and can drive it but no longer have the money or the time to do it..car comes with all stock parts that were removed$25,000 firm.if it does not sell by this weekend i will be parting it out and sell it bone stock for $20,000100_0544.jpg

100_0545.jpg

100_0546.jpg

100_0547.jpg

100_0548.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back