05 Saleen S281 with Vortech + extras

Big Top Gt

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've got an opportunity to buy a 2007 Beryllium S281 SC at a price I can't pass on, but my car needs to go first.

As some of you know, it's a Mineral Grey w/Black leather 2005 Saleen S281 #528 with the following options/mods:
  • OEM Saleen SC Hood - the paint is less than 3 weeks old
  • OEM Saleen SC wing (the spoiler goes on the car on Monday, actually)
  • 20" Chrome 7 spokes
  • Saleen short throw shifter
  • New Yokohama 275/35/ZR20 tires. - less than 3500 miles on them
  • Non-Intercooled Vortech S Trim
  • JDM GT500 fuel pump setup
  • SSInserts Stainless Steel "SALEEN" rear bumper logo
  • Pioneer AVIC Z1 Navigation System with
  • iPod connection for head unit
  • TV tuner for headunit
  • Kicker 5X8's in the rear deck. (the whole system sounds awesome)
  • AutoMeter NEXUS series boost and water temp gauges
  • Speed of Sound 2 pillar pod with Raptor Claw fitting (No Raptor)
  • Custom Mineral Grey painted interior pieces - speaker bezels, door handle cups, radio surround plate
  • OEM S2000 push button start button. (Installed 2 days ago)
  • Fresh dyno tune and SCT handheld
  • Fresh Autolite AT0 plugs
  • Fresh bung welded into the exhaust for a wideband 02 sensor install.
  • Fresh Vortech Idler Pulley
  • Brand new Vortech belt
The car put down just shy of 400RWHP (like, 396-398). That was before I stepped up to the JDM GT500 fuel pump kit. I have a smaller pulley for the car and a much improved fuel supply. If I keep the car I'll swap pulleys and make an extra 50 HP.

Also, while I was having the hood painted to match, I had them clean up the entire front of the car to take care of rock chips and stuff. It's PERFECT.

Since they were cleaning up the front of the car, I took the liberty of replacing all the decals with OEM replacements. (not repro junk, but actual Saleen parts)

So, the car's got new bumper numbers, faders, windshield banner, and lower door banners. (Windshield and door banners aren't on the car.)

The car's also got fresh Royal Purple in it, pending its next oil change. :D

Anyway, if this is going to happen I need to sell it reasonably quickly, so I'll take $28,500 for it to see someone enjoy it in a hurry. (I've got a little room to move at that number, but not as much as I'd like.)

Or, I can pull the hood off the car and reinstall the non SC hood and sell the car for $28,000.

Also, once the car is sold (and ONLY once the car is sold) I'll have a brand new in the box SALEEN 14", 4 piston caliper brake kit for sale. I sold the Baers I had on the car and bought these last week. (Blower deal fell through.)

The kit will come with brand new Saleen calipers, slotted rotors, new stainless braided brake lines, etc...

If the car doesn't sell and I don't buy the Beryllium SC, I'll be keeping my car and putting them on.

Lastly, I work at a big car dealership. I can facilitate the entire transaction, including financing, if you decide you want the car.

If anyone's interested, I can be reached at [email protected] or directly at 310.902.1050.

Thanks,
Alan

Last edited:

Big Top Gt

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
DSC03806-1.jpg

fec1c565.jpg

bb561fa2.jpg

dcedd68b.jpg

0d017fe8.jpg

ceaaac8b.jpg

f2cbb138.jpg

6ecdc2c7.jpg

caceb945.jpg

902e0819.jpg

DSC03799.jpg

Something about the flash makes the floor mats look odd. They're actually in great shape and not faded as they appear in the picture.
DSC03801.jpg

DSC03795.jpg

Videos:

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Wanna sell the hood? I would be interested in the hood....

Chris

Big Top Gt

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Thanks, but unless the entire car goes, I can't sell a single part.

I'm trying to buy another Saleen, but that's not to say I don't love this one. If it doesn't all work out, I'm just going to keep the one I have, sell the Vortech, and slap on a Saleen blower.

Here's the reason this one is up for sale:

BerylliumOverhead.jpg

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I inquired about that paint after I saw it, but $16K was a might steep. I get wood every time I see that color, so be careful if I walk up to the car if you get it!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back