06 GT build thread , Saleen , Coyote

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL, although I personally kinda miss the "uniqueness" of the 05-09 Saleen front end.

Well done though.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
That thing is just NASTY man!! Im also digging the Paint Patrol Raptor in the back. I want one of those trucks so bad

rloera12

Reaction score
hey awesome build man!! i made a profile just to say congrats!! (i don't even own a mustang i drive an evo LOL) btw my friend is planning on doing this swap he is about to buy a coyote engine this month but one question we have is would the coyote 6speed work in the s197 or would he have to stick to his 05 gt 5spd? sorry if this has been answered but I'm not too familiar with ford transmissions model numbers.

Phansm72

forum member
Reaction score
hey awesome build man!! i made a profile just to say congrats!! (i don't even own a mustang i drive an evo LOL) btw my friend is planning on doing this swap he is about to buy a coyote engine this month but one question we have is would the coyote 6speed work in the s197 or would he have to stick to his 05 gt 5spd? sorry if this has been answered but I'm not too familiar with ford transmissions model numbers.

The 6 speed will work better actually

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
man, i just stumbled across this yesterday. couldn't stop reading til i got all caught up. fantastic job. style wise you did some things i wouldn't have like the front end swap (i love a bone stock s197) but it's your car an it's pretty fuckin impressive.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back