06 ROUSH Stage II TURBO......$25000

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They closed Memphis Motorsport Park before I got it finished! It is just a STREET car...my car before it was a dedicate race car..Outlaw Drag Radial 427 Coupe with a 106 Precision..it ran 7.97 @ 197...This was just built to cruise and enjoy on the street....a/c, cruise, all the nice stuff...PLUS make enough powwer to be fun whenever the occasion arose.

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What is this never been to the track stuff! why do people add all this power?, I would be at the track every weekend of my life with this car lol!!!

Why build it...cause I could....so I did!

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just thought that I would come clean. I stole your user name for my "vanity" plate 2 years ago....glwts!

BTW,
I have never had my car to the track either. But there are several exotic cars that had their asses handed to them on the street.

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just thought that I would come clean. I stole your user name for my "vanity" plate 2 years ago....glwts!

BTW,
I have never had my car to the track either. But there are several exotic cars that had their asses handed to them on the street.

Glad you liked it that much..It was my vanity tag on my 83 ..I have "BETULUZ" on the Roush I'm selling to Sean..might transfer it to the coupe.
Haven't decide on one for the new car yet..
posibilities are:
BOSS302
BOSS LS
1 OF 700
undecided still...I have time to figure it out.

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It came on the car from Roush when purchased new...I wonder why you didn't get one? I'm pretty sure it was part of the Stage II trim package at the time.

Last edited:

DraggnRoush

Jimi Hendrix Blues
Reaction score
OMG that '69 Fastback.... I'm drooling! On a side note, I can't believe how cheaply people are selling OUTRAGEOUS Stangs!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back