06 Vert - D.S. window+1/4 window leaks

Xelahgohn

Reaction score
(This is a re post from another thread)

:helpme:

Bought my car from a used car dealership last summer '13. No problems as of yet except the driver side window and driver side quarter windows "do not" meet completely together. Along with the ds window having about a 3/8 gap from the tip of the glass to the track of the vert top (closest to the 1/4 window).

Is there anyone here who is tech savy, who might know what could be wrong?

Already tried resetting the windows using the press and hold method (found in owners manual). That didn't fix the problem.

Called the local Ford dealer and they said that there is no way to adjust the height and that it is probably something wrong with the track on the tarp is out of shape?

I read on another Ford forum site that there is a way to adjust height of both windows but, requires removing door panel and rear quarter panel trim?

:helpme: Help would be so much appreciated!

Thanks!

bcb06gt

Reaction score
Removing the door panel and interior quarter panel are easy. Can't help about the window but a visual with the panels off would sure help.

Xelahgohn

Reaction score
Removing the door panel and interior quarter panel are easy. Can't help about the window but a visual with the panels off would sure help.

Yes but, looking ahead of the situation and hopefully finding someone who knows first is easier than having to go through the trouble of doing what you suggest.

That did cross my mind however but, I'd rather read and write than bash my head into a wall.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back