07 GT takeoff parts low miles

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
07 GT Radiator and takeoff parts low miles

Ask for price or info if interested, prefer paypal.
turn/parking lights
P1010041.jpg

tb
P1010149.jpg

some fuel doors
P1010151.jpg

Coil to spark plug connectors and boots also have stock COP's not shown
P1010150.jpg

Last edited:

sgt3670

Reaction score
Anything wrong with the radiator? Where r u located so I can see about shipping.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anything wrong with the radiator? Where r u located so I can see about shipping.

The radiator is in great conditon with less than 5,000 miles on it. I installed an aftermarket aluminum radiator. Here is the install write up I did : http://www.grabberorange.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2479
There are also some more pics of the stock one on there. It has been sitting in the garage since I removed it in the box the alum one came in.

I am in virginia beach, Va.

Last edited:

usafimj

Reaction score
How much for the TB?

I want to get it powdercoated and how hard will it be to swap everything over from my stock TB.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
sounds good!Were you able to replace these without taking the front bumper!can you replace them only without the inner fenders?

yes u can just slightly jackup the front end(my car is lowered) should be able to do it easy with stock suspension. Reach up under the bumper discconect two electrical plugs and squeeze the plastic pins on each side that hold the light in place and it comes right out.

Shoot me a pm with your zip so i can figure out shipping, do you have paypal?

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How much for the TB?

I want to get it powdercoated and how hard will it be to swap everything over from my stock TB.

Pm sent. Its not very hard if you are at least slightly mechanicly inclined. The most challenging step is "clocking the spring when you install the motor on the new tb, which took me a few trys using needle nose plyers, there are lots of writeups on how to install a tb if u search.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back