07 Mustang GT Brenspeed Supercharged 47,500 miles

04DarkShadowGT

forum member
Reaction score
I am selling because I need something bigger for my growing family. This car has really low miles for the year. It has 47,500 miles at this point and has been a second car most of its life and you can tell it.

Would trade for crew cab 09+ F150, 09+ Dodge Ram, 4dr Wrangler, or performance sedan. Money can go either way depending on trade. This mustang is paid for and I have the title in hand.

Asking $18,000 - Car located in Ft Wayne, IN

The car is in excellent shape and has been my daily driver for just a few months after I sold my old daily. The car has 47,500 miles right now, that will go up a little as I am still driving it.

Interior options

Heated leather seats
Shaker 500 stereo with 6 disc cd changer
Interior upgrade package with the shifter trim, silver door handles, silver dash panels, my color gauges
Power everything with one touch windows
Cruise control

Exterior options

Front and rear defroster
Tinted windows
CDC Chin Spoiler
Eleanor grille
19" 10 spoke Premium Wheels (came off 2009 GT, much better than stock 17"ers)
245/50/19 Goodyear EAGLE RS-A2 tires with less than 2,500 miles
Pony engine cover

Performance/Engine

4.6L 3 Valve V8
Vortech V3 self contained super charger @ 8PSI of boost
Pypes H pipe
Pypes over axle pipes with resonators
Magnaflow chambered axle back
Roush shifter with Hurst handle and knob
SCT XCAL Programmer included
Tuned by Brenspeed - 469hp and 430ltq at the rear tires on a 92 octane tune. Plenty of room left with this blower.
Includes the factory parts and extra oil for the supercharger.
1" lowering springs, level stance and still rides pretty smooth for a lowered performance car

Exterior Condition

The exterior is in great shape for a 7 year old car, there are two defects that I can find. These are both show in the pics. There is a small scrape on the rear bumper and there is a small thin mark on the rear drivers fender. This happened when my son knocked a rake handle onto the car. I have not tried to buff it out, it looks like it would come out without much effort. Definitely a solid 8/9 out of 10 car. Clean condition for sure.

Interior Condition

The interior is also in great condition, I condition the leather once a month. It still has some signs of typical ford leather wear on the drivers seat bolsters from getting in and out. There are also some scratching on the window tint from the factory weather stripping on the inside. This is also typical in these year mustangs. It is a known issue. Again a solid 8/9 out of 10.

Mechanical Condition

The car just got an inspection when it went in for an oil change 700 miles ago. All fluids are tip top, brakes are good, tires are brand new, everything is in tip top shape except the front strut mounts. The car has been lowered and these were not replaced by the previous owner. The stock mounts wear out quickly. I have GT500 replacements that are brand new and will come with the car. They just need installed. It is a couple hour job for any shade tree mechanic. For not much additional this car will be like new, easy 9/10.

Email me with any questions that you may have at [email protected]

The exterior pics were taken today. The inside ones were from the summer. I have better outside pics if you want them from summer. Its 20 degrees so I wasn't going to spend too much time outside taking pics.

Last edited:

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
Man that's a clean car. Haven't seen pics of it around here before. Looks to be well done and in perfect shape. GLWS!

coop6

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome car! Wish I could pull the trigger. I'm going to go with a blown 3V to suprise some 5.0's. Just can't do it ATM. Best of luck!

04DarkShadowGT

forum member
Reaction score
Title in hand, low miles, over a grand in brand new wheels/tires. Includes the Gt500 strut mounts, just need installed. Needs nothing else.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back