08-09 Factory GT HIDs, 2 stock wheels, and a T-top bag

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
08-09 Factory GT HIDs. SOLD!!

2 17in stock GT wheels. As you can see in the pictures these have Mickey Thompson bias plys mounted. The reason I am selling them is because if you look in one of the pics I have chalk marked next to a hole. The hole is a little over 1/8th inch deep so even though the tire will hold pressure, I would never drive on these tires and I take no responsibility if you do. However the rims are still in usable condition and only have minor marking from being moved around the garage, in and out of my trunk, on and off the car, ect. I tried to catch as many of the marks as possible in the pics, and like I said, most of the would probably just buff out.

$40 as-is. Also I prefer not to ship this due to size.

Probably not of interest but I'll put it up anyway. Last time my parents came over the brought something of mine that they found in the attic. Judging by where they found it this is likely the T-top bag to a 88 firebird formula. If not then it is from a 85 trans am. Either way it is in really good condition and should fit any 82-92 F-body. Materials are on good condition and no mold. There is just a little bit of sun fading on the straps.

$45 obo + shipping

If you are a serious buyer and want a better pic of something just ask.

Thank you

Last edited:

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
And there is nothing wrong with the HID housings, all tabs and everything are there. Just about 30k miles of wear on the lens that can be cleaned and buffed out.

Brick

forum member
Reaction score
deciding to pass on the headlights... trying to save up for the new Airlift.

Somebody buy these before I change my mind, this is a great deal that doesn't come up often!

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
It is an option that I propose. The factory harness to make it work seamless is about $120 and involves sorting out some wiring in the car. If you just forget the factory ballast and wire an aftermarket ballast straight to the bulbs from the factory halogen harness you stand to save a few dollars.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back