08 bullitt front brakes

mrt2you

forum member
Reaction score
CALIPERS AND MOUNT BRACKETS SOLD

rotors still available $50

i have a USED set of low miles front brake calipers with lines and drilled and slotted rotors. i had the pads but somehow 1 set got misplaced when moving them around.

nothing wrong with them i just upgraded my front brakes.

$100 picked up in new berlin wi.
i am selling more parts cheap on other threads. will be worth the drive to pick up and save some $$$.

Last edited:

mrt2you

forum member
Reaction score
anti
you sent me a visitor message i am replying on the thread. you don't have enough posts for me to send you a PM.
the calipers and rotors are perfect. i only removed them to upgrade my brakes to 6 piston rotors with 15" rotors.
there are about 8K miles on the rotors. yes the brackets and calipers will bolt on your 07 GT. they would be a upgrade over the brakes that are on your car now. bullitt mustang front brakes were used as a test for brakes used on the later model cars.
shipping would be $$$, the rotors are heavy, with the calipers and brackets they probably weigh 60lbs.

Anti

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you for the info. Yea, I am aware they would be heavy and cost $$$ to ship. I understand the reluctance of having to ship them. However, if you decide it is worth your time please let me know what shipping to 35763 would run and I can get back to you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back