10-12 CS/Boss 302 Lower Fascia w/Splitter

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I've got my virtually brand new Boss 302 front lower fascia and Boss 302 splitter for sale. The fascia already has the projector foglights installed with the OEM pigtails for a plug and play install.

The splitter is currently not mounted and I *might* consider separating if I don't find a buyer for the entire combo within a couple of days.

The fascia was on my car for about 2 weeks while we were getting it ready for SEMA but ultimately was swapped out for a Trufiber setup. The backside of it has been shaved for intercooler clearance, though it was done cleanly so even if you don't have an intercooler it will look OEM.

This combo will run about $510 from American Muscle, so I'm hoping to get about $460 shipped, obo. The only thing missing is the mounting hardware, which can be ordered from your local Ford dealer. I believe my body shop reused my hardware on the new pieces.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Fascia2.jpg
    Fascia2.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Fascia1.jpg
    Fascia1.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Fascia3.jpg
    Fascia3.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Fascia4.jpg
    Fascia4.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 62

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Oh crap, that's a typo! Sorry about that. 10-12 I mean. :) Can one of the moderators change that for me?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
THE BEST looking spoiler/splitter setup for the '11-12's by far!!!!!!!! I love that setup and would have that if I had an '11-12. All others pale in comparison.

GLWS

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I've got my virtually brand new Boss 302 front lower fascia and Boss 302 splitter for sale. The fascia already has the projector foglights installed with the OEM pigtails for a plug and play install.

The splitter is currently not mounted and I *might* consider separating if I don't find a buyer for the entire combo within a couple of days.

The fascia was on my car for about 2 weeks while we were getting it ready for SEMA but ultimately was swapped out for a Trufiber setup. The backside of it has been shaved for intercooler clearance, though it was done cleanly so even if you don't have an intercooler it will look OEM.

This combo will run about $510 from American Muscle, so I'm hoping to get about $460 shipped, obo. The only thing missing is the mounting hardware, which can be ordered from your local Ford dealer. I believe my body shop reused my hardware on the new pieces.

Thanks for looking!

460 and it's been cut and missing hardware.... tad bit much don't you think?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
That's kind of why I put 'or best offer.' I figured I would get lowball offers no matter what I listed it at. I thought $460 was reasonable...but everyone's got their opinion apparently. Also, that price includes shipping, which won't be cheap for something that size. SoCal people will get a much better deal.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back