10th anniversary SVE wheels

06gtmustang316

forum member
Reaction score
I have been searching for these this past week and cant seem to find anyone selling them anymore. I know latemodelrestoration was selling them for the longest but they only have the 99-04 fitment now. Does anyone know a retailer that is still selling the 18x10s with the 2005-09 fitment? Thanks!

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/products/18-Inch-SVE-Anniversary-Mustang-Wheels

These are the wheels for reference. 99-04 offset

dougie b

Reaction score
I called latemodelresto and spoke with them for a while about it. THey've been discontinued by the supplier. Didn't know why. I ordered a set of the 18s last october and wanted to get 2 extra rears.....they said they would keep my info if any popped up. but it looks like these things will mainly be an ebay find these days

Flip06gt

Reaction score
I do know the 10th an. Wheels on american muscle match pretty well i have sve 18x9's an american muscle 18x10s nobody can tell difference lol.

06gtmustang316

forum member
Reaction score
Mods, sorry for posting in tires and wheels, didnt know which to choose from.

Anyways, thats really strange. I loved the look of those wheels with a moderate lip. I wanted to run am 18x10 square with a small spacer. Dont want to go with fr500 or bullets but want to keep the cost down.

04DarkShadowGT

forum member
Reaction score
Latemodel Resto clearanced the rest of these out around thanksgiving time. They were selling 18X9 and 18X10 setups for $200 shipped. I bought some chrome ones.

VolDead08

Mustang Addict
Reaction score
I was kind of upset when I found out the 19x9.5 Silver SVE Drifts were discontinued, but I am now leaning towards the 18x9 and 18x10 in the 94-04 fitments. since I heard they stick out enough to make it look sick.

06gtmustang316

forum member
Reaction score
If i were to buy an 18x10 wheel with a +22 offset i would get something with a lot more lip than these. The lowest offset i would ever want to go would be +35. Puts the wheel right on the edge with just enough room to keep from stretching tires. after that you will be dealing with too much poke.

VolDead08

Mustang Addict
Reaction score
If i were to buy an 18x10 wheel with a +22 offset i would get something with a lot more lip than these. The lowest offset i would ever want to go would be +35. Puts the wheel right on the edge with just enough room to keep from stretching tires. after that you will be dealing with too much poke.

I personally don't care for lips on these car, yes some cars look nice with it, but with mine, I would most likely be putting concave wheels like the SVE Drifts.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back