11-14 Intake and tuner combo pricing?

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I've been comparing the "Intune" and "Bama" combo kits, but the prices are all over the map. Obviously the bama tuner is cheaper, but with the AirRaid intake, the price difference is $5, but the JLT, the difference is $55? Tuner alone is $20 difference, and the combo packs do offer better pricing, but differences like that are weird IMO. I chatted with one of the online support guys the other day, and he was awesome... but had no idea why it was like that.

Just a heads up. :thumb2:

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback buddy! It can be difficult to look over thousands of products and make sure they're all correct on the site. Which makes receiving customer feedback like this extremely helpful! I'll talk to the right people and make sure our intake/tuner combo kits are in order.

That being said, there's a good chance the CAI/Bama packages are priced correctly. I know it can be confusing, since it's hard to see the logic between the price jumps. However there's a means to the madness!

When we package items together and sell them for a lower price, we'll first contact the manufacturers ahead of time. While working with the manufacturers, they'll provide us a variable lower cost depending on what items are paired together. This is why a tuner will appear to have a $20 difference in one package and $5 in another. We simply offer whatever can, according to what's provided, in whichever combination.

On another note- Glad you enjoyed the LiveChat feature on our site! It was launched pretty recently and we've been very happy with the initial feedback. I appreciate your feedback about the LiveChat as well!

Shane

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back