11 5.0 exhaust

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
You are a special kinda stupid. Remove the advertising from your signature or pay Shaggy the fees. I heard he takes blow jobs from frail bitches like you for a down payment.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What the hell is this still in tech for?

smokedya

non rule follower
Reaction score
Now once again, you done derailing my thread? If need be I can copy and paste the rules, is you don't know how to follow the link. Or better yet maybe you can use the search option :)

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
You are too fucking retarded to see the light.

This is the 2nd thread you have posted in tech. The first was removed by Dave, he even told you "not tech" then gave you the rules. I have a doubt that you read them, if you did you have 0 mother fucking comprehension. Telling me of the rules will get you no where you water headed shit bag. I know them, thus the reason you are being rode like you do your sister.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now once again, you done derailing my thread? If need be I can copy and paste the rules, is you don't know how to follow the link. Or better yet maybe you can use the search option :)

Your question isn't tech on this site. Go back and read the rules again.

No advertising business in sig. Want to do that, pay up like Street Car 1320.

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
I just don't get it.

You haven't properly introduced yourself, have posted two fucking threads in two sub forums and now copping an attitude because you were too lazy to find the pics online.

Did you intentionally come on here to start shit? Now with the fucking popcorn? Quit being an ass and try to understand how this place runs.

In the time you've spent fucking around in here trying to be billy bad ass with the come backs you could have googled the pics you wanted.

"stock 2011 mustang gt exhaust".

This place is loaded with info. It can be a great source for you if you treat it with some respect.

smokedya

non rule follower
Reaction score
I just don't get it.

You haven't properly introduced yourself, have posted two fucking threads in two sub forums and now copping an attitude because you were too lazy to find the pics online.

Did you intentionally come on here to start shit? Now with the fucking popcorn? Quit being an ass and try to understand how this place runs.

In the time you've spent fucking around in here trying to be billy bad ass with the come backs you could have googled the pics you wanted.

"stock 2011 mustang gt exhaust".

This place is loaded with info. It can be a great source for you if you treat it with some respect.

My Google is broken

Your question isn't tech on this site. Go back and read the rules again.

No advertising business in sig. Want to do that, pay up like Street Car 1320.

Well get ahold of brdman for me. Like I said I inquired about this.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Wait a second ...... You have a 2011 and yet you are asking how many cats there are and mufflers there are on a 2011? Good greif .....

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
3 post and 2 threads. What the fuck are you on dude? Look under a car at the dealer you fucking dip shit.

Nope. Soon as you learn the rules, maybe.

Don't be mad that you are being treated like a feeble , you are lucky the dogs don't like bitch meat. Read the fucking rules, learn how to use the search button, and maybe just maybe we won't ride you like a virgin at prom.

feel better now? yes he needs to read the rules of the forum, as well as searching, but I don't get ripping someone like that smh, while you're preaching about him reading the rules, maybe you should do the same, pretty sure name calling like you're in high school is against the forum rules as well.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back