11 5.0 exhaust

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
feel better now? yes he needs to read the rules of the forum, as well as searching, but I don't get ripping someone like that smh, while you're preaching about him reading the rules, maybe you should do the same, pretty sure name calling like you're in high school is against the forum rules as well.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing personal but when talking to me..... well.

tumblr_mi2mkpDPP11rntyjwo1_400.gif

I'm just sayin. Don't like me being rough on the beaver? I'm sorry wally.

black2008gt

GT500 NOOB
Reaction score
feel better now? yes he needs to read the rules of the forum, as well as searching, but I don't get ripping someone like that smh, while you're preaching about him reading the rules, maybe you should do the same, pretty sure name calling like you're in high school is against the forum rules as well.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why should we not rip someone for being too lazy or stupid to look under a car they supposedly own to see how many Cats are on the car?:liar:

Yet we should keep our mouth shuts while this fucktard screws up our tech sections? I say he better get on his flame suit cause here comes the fire.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Why should we not rip someone for being too lazy or stupid to look under a car they supposedly own to see how many Cats are on the car?:liar:

Yet we should keep our mouth shuts while this fucktard screws up our tech sections? I say he better get on his flame suit cause here comes the fire.

Exactly.

It's not at all secret that this board is different than the rest and is strictly moderated by the moderators...and everyone else. If you can't handle that, mustang forums is waiting with open arms to tell you which CAI is the best... several times a day.

smokedya

non rule follower
Reaction score

I did douce bag,just didn't have nothing to compare mine to. So you Texas queer answer my fucking question or go wrap your lips around a ,where they belong so the shit stops spewing out of your mouth.

Exactly.

It's not at all secret that this board is different than the rest and is strictly moderated by the moderators...and everyone else. If you can't handle that, mustang forums is waiting with open arms to tell you which CAI is the best... several times a day.

Already know bbk is the best :thumb:

Here's another one with a brain.

Last edited by a moderator:

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
This is obviously a young punk kid. He likely has it rough at home, you know blowing his dad and uncles and what not. I feel for him, all that time breathing through his ears has fucked him up.

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
Please go back to modded mustangs and back to blowing towlie or whomever your buddies are. Stirring the pot on this forum isn't going to end well for you here.

smokedya

non rule follower
Reaction score
This is obviously a young punk kid. He likely has it rough at home, you know blowing his dad and uncles and what not. I feel for him, all that time breathing through his ears has fucked him up.

This. A carbon copy of you.

Please go back to modded mustangs and back to blowing towlie or whomever your buddies are. Stirring the pot on this forum isn't going to end well for you here.
Sounds like most on here are the Misfit's fucktard throwbacks. That need to attack others to make them feel good, after being abused from other forums.

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
This. A carbon copy of you.

Sounds like most on here are the Misfit's fucktard throwbacks. That need to attack others to make them feel good, after being abused from other forums.

Yes we are throwbacks. I call it old school. I know you probably don't know this as you were probably still a dribble down your mommy's labia majora t the time but there used to be a time when people could say things that were true and still unpopular without getting shamed by the politically correct crybabies. You could call someone out and it was called being a man by saying whatever you had to say directly and setting the record straight. Now your generation talks shit on social media, bitches about it then either brings a gun and tries to shoot the whole fucking place up or pulls an emo move and takes a bunch of pills because they can't handle life on the internet or real life.

So please continue to troll somewhere else and let the adults talk.

Last edited:

FL BILL

Reaction score
Muffler choices for the 5.0

I really like the Corsas on my '11 5.0. Nice and throaty under throttle but quiet at idle and cruising speed.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back