11+ dash trim

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
Ive been tryin to find key words, p/n's, something to find out how to get this dash trim. I have seen it only on two cars.

basically it looks like this:

A black honey comb texture

not this:

Brushed aluminum

The second one I see in most every car. The others are (or seem to be OEM) panels I just cant seem to find them. As a side not using something to cover the dash isnt an option. All the fake CF, or dinoc stuff seems hokey and in the long term not as robust as an OEM piece. Any one who knows what option this is or what the trim style is called please LMK

G.T

Reaction score
it's called Slate Grey
Passenger AC Vent: AR3Z 6304388-AA
Passenger Airbag Cover: AR3Z 5804338-AA
Center AC Vent Register: AR3Z 6304338-AA
Cluster Bezel: AR3Z 63044D70-AA

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I would give up the "premium" to have that interior. The chrome trim looks kind of chintzy, and it reflects the sun right into my eyes lol.

claudermilk

Reaction score
AFAIK all trim levels have the chrome trim around the vents & gauges. Mine is. I've wanted to locate those specific parts to try and get a satin finish on them more like what is on the steering wheel.

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
AFAIK all trim levels have the chrome trim around the vents & gauges. Mine is. I've wanted to locate those specific parts to try and get a satin finish on them more like what is on the steering wheel.

I wish more companies did a "black chrome" finish on all the chrome/brushed aluminum pieced.
Would love to have black chrome 5.0 badges.

claudermilk

Reaction score
You and me both. I've been searching for that since I bought the car. So far it's either just black, or do a DIY with rattlecan kits.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
You and me both. I've been searching for that since I bought the car. So far it's either just black, or do a DIY with rattlecan kits.

Or Vinyl

14029678117_0f8487c4d5_b.jpg

14029675767_e2493f98b5_b.jpg

This is my cars bezels. Just cant do the center one as easily because it is plasti-welded to the vent

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
It is nice 3M material on the bezels. Just cheap ebay vinyl on the dash. Im going to redo it later just havent had time. very easy to do honestly

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
arent the gt500's satin silver rather than chrome? im not a big fan of the chrome either

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
trim around the gauges and the ac pods on the sides are pretty easy to get out and paint, can easily do it in a saturday. The center vent requires you to move the airbag module behind the glovebox, but it wasnt that hard/bad at all.

I painted all the chrome stuff in the interior in mine a nice dark metallic grey(except the door handles, havent gotten to them yet)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back