1291 HP Twin Turbo 3V

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score
Thats a sweet car for sure. Eric or Aaron, why the welded high pressure side of the compressor? Is this still stock computer? Maybe ID2000's?

Yes we are looking into ID2000s get rid of these 105s they just are not cutting it.

We welded the compressor housing because of the tight space ans the way we deiced to run the I/C piping

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Lol, well there is only one way to find out. I know you guys got tires laying around. A nice roll in a lower boost would be nice with easy shifts.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Since the FTW e85 is oxygenated does it take much more fuel flow than regular e85? Curious to see how much it gains back to back with regular e85. Since I'll be in a limited class next year and heavy/slow any advantage would be good. Would have to be a HUGE power gain to justify 34/gallon though.

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score
Since the FTW e85 is oxygenated does it take much more fuel flow than regular e85? Curious to see how much it gains back to back with regular e85. Since I'll be in a limited class next year and heavy/slow any advantage would be good. Would have to be a HUGE power gain to justify 34/gallon though.

I will let you guys know some better numbers when i get with kevin, but Chris the owner of FTW suggested we start with 10% more fuel over pump e85

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
You guys should talk your customer into a G-force or Lenco trans. It would be pretty cool and he could still shift gears.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
I will let you guys know some better numbers when i get with kevin, but Chris the owner of FTW suggested we start with 10% more fuel over pump e85

Thanks for the info, I have your guys' triple hat and will be running appropriate injectors. More fuel, more oxygen is more power when limited on compressor. Expensive but might be doable for 6 or 7 races a season if it is a big help. Are you guys going to be a dealer for the fuel? If so I might order up a pale of it when I get on the dyno in a few months to try it.

Congrats on the beast as well, love seeing cars that you would never suspect has that kind of power in them.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yes we put a Procharger Sheet metal intercooler on.

This is very reassuring! I have the same intercooler on my Fox, which is on the dyno as we speak. ATI ProCharger called it their 1300hp Sheetmetal Intercooler, but I was worried about whether or not it would support 1000rwhp. Guess I don't need to worry anymore! :thumb:

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I have your guys' triple hat and will be running appropriate injectors. More fuel, more oxygen is more power when limited on compressor. Expensive but might be doable for 6 or 7 races a season if it is a big help. Are you guys going to be a dealer for the fuel? If so I might order up a pale of it when I get on the dyno in a few months to try it.

Congrats on the beast as well, love seeing cars that you would never suspect has that kind of power in them.

Yea we are a dealer we would be glad to help you when the time comes.

This is very reassuring! I have the same intercooler on my Fox, which is on the dyno as we speak. ATI ProCharger called it their 1300hp Sheetmetal Intercooler, but I was worried about whether or not it would support 1000rwhp. Guess I don't need to worry anymore! :thumb:

Yea i dont know if it will support that kinda power with a blower you know those big prochargers make some heat

95ragtop

forum member
Reaction score
Mind sharing any more details on the engine? Compression, psi, and rpm? I can only imagine what that thing is like.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back