13 gt500 tvs blower

11gt/cs

Reaction score
any tests yet on the 13 blower swap to 12's and under?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They fit and make more power.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
any tests yet on the 13 blower swap to 12's and under?

Isn't it a 2.3 TVS? FRPP has been selling them for a few years now as part of an upgrade for GT500 motors. The kits are being blown out right now at under $3k for the tvs with a frpp cai and procal tuner with an emissions legal tune.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine picked one up from Tousley for $1800 and some change plus the inlet. Direct bolt on. He's on a startup tune right now until he gets it dynoed...but he said it's a BEAST!!!

Ford caught on to the pricing deal (according to my bud) and that the price as jumped up to 2400ish.

RH

BTW...I don't like Tousley's new site.

RH

Last edited by a moderator:

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Isn't it a 2.3 TVS? FRPP has been selling them for a few years now as part of an upgrade for GT500 motors. The kits are being blown out right now at under $3k for the tvs with a frpp cai and procal tuner with an emissions legal tune.

It is more efficient than the FRPP TVS. The inlet has been revised and so has the elbow.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
BTW...I don't like Tousley's new site.

RH

That autonation generic thing is clunky. Try this one for a direct link to the parts department http://tousleyfordparts.com/

It is more efficient than the FRPP TVS. The inlet has been revised and so has the elbow.

That would expain all the chatter about the 13 version in particular. I wonder if it's the same as the one Justin at VMP is offering?

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
That autonation generic thing is clunky. Try this one for a direct link to the parts department http://tousleyfordparts.com/

That would expain all the chatter about the 13 version in particular. I wonder if it's the same as the one Justin at VMP is offering?

Theyre throwing down the same numbers pulley for pulley. I wouldnt say the same, but I'd say damn similar. Buddy of mines put down 655hp with the 2013 TVS and the stock 2.71 pulley with an offroad x pipe and a tune. So I'd say theyre a damn good mod. Plenty of guys are seeing 700hp with a 2.71 with a 15% lower or safely in the 700s with headers. You'll def want 72lb injectors though and a bap.

With tousley's pricing on the blower, elbow and tb, its tough to beat.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back