13 Roush stage 3 suspension

heavrolet98

forum member
Reaction score
***SOLD***

I'm selling Roush front and rear springs, front struts, and rear shocks all off of my buddies 2013 stage 3 roush. Everything was removed with less than a 1k miles on it so it's still like brand new never went down the track with this stuff on it. It will fit 05-14 but the struts will require the strut mount out of a 11-14 to work in a 05-10. This stuff new from roush is just a little over $800 so I'm looking to get $600 plus shipping and paypal fees.

Last edited:

trakpak73

forum member
Reaction score
Thats a damn good deal. The Roush suspension is amazing. I have the Stage 2 suspension in my RS2 and love it.

These are fully adjustable right? Dampening, rebound, stiffness?

No, it's just the stock Roush Susp not the Trak Pak Susp. They haven't made the Trak Pak Susp for a few years.

heavrolet98

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah there not adjustable it all came off of a 2013 stage 3 roush. I got the package with a motor I bought and a bunch of other parts and I'm only selling to try and make some of my money back. They came off of a good friends car so I know for a fact there's less than a thousand miles on them.

heavrolet98

forum member
Reaction score
Really need these gone quick. I'm getting ready to move and don't really have anywhere to keep all my extra parts.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back