18" Chrome Bullit

85GT 7.0

Reaction score
I am looking for a pair of 18" x 8.5" factory chrome bullit wheels. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

85GT 7.0

Reaction score
Wheels

I only need 2 wheels, I doubt you would want to bust up a set of 4 wheels. Price shipped to 31516. Thanks!!

dream07

forum member
Reaction score
Plus, are you looking for the polished and clear coated wheels or the actual chrome version? My car came with the polished ones that the dealer even called "chrome."

I have found that most people refer to the polished wheels as chrome and they are not. Ford actually had a chrome wheel (I kept one for reference-not for sale).

Check Ebay. There was a Ford dealer and Blue Oval selling singles and sets of 4.

Last edited:

85GT 7.0

Reaction score
Wheels

Mine are actually chrome plated aluminum wheels from Ford. I have a pair of polished ones but they are dull compared to the chrome ones. I guess I am old school, I really like the chrome and can't stand the black wheels. lol I bought the complete set off E Bay from a Ford Dealer for $560 with free shipping

Plus, are you looking for the polished and clear coated wheels or the actual chrome version? My car came with the polished ones that the dealer even called "chrome."

I have found that most people refer to the polished wheels as chrome and they are not. Ford actually had a chrome wheel (I kept one for reference-not for sale).

Check Ebay. There was a Ford dealer and Blue Oval selling singles and sets of 4.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back