Status
Not open for further replies.

twilson1918

forum member
Reaction score
18" FR500's, NT-05 Drag Radials, NT555's $1000

PRICE DROP TO $900 NEED THESE GONE
Hey Guys!
Well I decided that I want to try 20's for awhile to see how I like them so its time to sell these! This has been my second pair of 18" FR500's, sold my first anthracite pair on here. This set up brand new from American muscle is $1,643.92

Black/ Polished lip American Muscle FR500's
Staggered 18x9 Fronts, 18x10 Rears
Nitto NT-05 285/40's Rear
Nitto NT-555 255/45's Front

The drag radials were bought last year and maybe have 1400 miles on them (I'm calling that high) didn't drive my car much at all last year.
Two of the rims have minor curb rash (Pictured is the worst).
All the tires have really good tread! (Can send more pictures)

I'm located in Fort Wayne, Indiana but am willing to meet within a reasonable distance. Not looking to ship as of now!
I want these gone ASAP so I can get my new wheels before spring!

$900 OBO

Last edited:

BEA5T.0

Reaction score
If you become willing to ship and separate I'm interested in the NT05r's. Lmk

richiet9

forum member
Reaction score
Im second in line if you do decide to separate and ship....on those NT05..thanks

twilson1918

forum member
Reaction score
If you become willing to ship and separate I'm interested in the NT05r's. Lmk

Im second in line if you do decide to separate and ship....on those NT05..thanks

Will keep that in mind, I've never shipped wheels and tires still trying to find the best way to send them (As a set first). My new rims are on there way I need these gone asap!

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Why would you want to put 20's on your car from the 18's? if your car is a daily driver the ride is going to be rough.. trust me on this, you will feel each and every bump. I have 20's on my car, but mine isn't a daily driver.. wish you the best with the selling of your wheels. I'm thinking about going to 18 inch , but will sell my wheels first, just not at this time. just a food for thought.

twilson1918

forum member
Reaction score
sent you a pm
Pm replied!
Why would you want to put 20's on your car from the 18's? if your car is a daily driver the ride is going to be rough.. trust me on this, you will feel each and every bump. I have 20's on my car, but mine isn't a daily driver.. wish you the best with the selling of your wheels. I'm thinking about going to 18 inch , but will sell my wheels first, just not at this time. just a food for thought.

My car isin't a daily driver, just a very fair weather car. Chance of rain it wont come out of the garage. Too hot same story and it hibernates from Oct-April. I'm going for more of a show look, rather than all about speed. I'm not going with the typical 20's everyone has on their car. I'm going for a different look, I had anthracite FR500's on it before then I went to black, just wanting to change it up a bit!

Mikes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I just shipped wheels and had wheels shipped to me. It seems one of best ways is to have fed ex shrink wrap is sets of 2 with card board in between. Was most cost effective way to do it.

twilson1918

forum member
Reaction score
I just shipped wheels and had wheels shipped to me. It seems one of best ways is to have fed ex shrink wrap is sets of 2 with card board in between. Was most cost effective way to do it.

I plan on looking into this! Thanks!

twilson1918

forum member
Reaction score
Price Drop to $1,100 OBO. Need to sell these to get tires for my new rims!

twilson1918

forum member
Reaction score
If these don't sell in two weeks, the tires will be sold locally in fort wayne. Rims will then be for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back