1986 Mustang GT

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
Listing up the wife's car.
1986 Mustang GT 5.0 AOD
Car is Clean and all there. This car is 95% original! Factory fogs still in place and work! (have Marchal Covers)
My wife is the 3rd Owner. Car was bought new in 1986 in California ( have paperwork )
Car is Regatta Blue with grey interior.
Car is fully optioned ( power windows, Locks, Cruise, A/C, Tilt, Console, Map light, Hatch and gas door release, Ect...)
Lots of new resto parts and maintenance parts.
Heres a rundown of whats been done.

All Aluminum Radiator 3 row
New Water Pump
160' Thermostat
Underdrive Pulleys
Smog Delete
Cold Air kit with MAF Conversion ( MAF sensor and wired, just need PCM)
EGR Delete
BBK Longtube Headers
2.5 Exhaust with X-Pipe, Single chamber Flowmasters, and 2.5 Polished Stainless Tailpipes
5 Lug conversion using SN95 spindles and brakes up front / Axles and drums out rear
FRPP 3:73 Gears
17x9 / 17x10.5 Polished 03-04 Cobra Wheels with newer BFG g force sport 245/45 & brand new BFG KDWS 275/40 tires
Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms
New Fuel Tank, New fuel pump & strainer, & fuel filter
New Tail Light lenses and new front Turn signal lenses
New A/c Condenser, New A/C dryer, replaced all A/C O-Rings, oiled and recharged system w/ R134A ( blows out ice cold! )
New Hatch and Door Seals
replaced most vacuum hoses, PCV Valve and PCV Filter
Also have the factory resto graphic for the hood and the graphic for the hatch.
Car is a awesome driver and a attention getter!
Asking $7500 or may entertain trades of 94-95 cobra verts or possibly 94-95 gt verts

More info PM me and I'll get you my cell.

Last edited:

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Gotta get this out there... it's the wife's car. no wonder I married her. Gotta love a stang woman!

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
Bump ttt. Lots of new parts added, maf converted, c&l maf housing, new 17x9/17x10 10th anny black polished lip wheels, lowered 2 inches, GT40p heads, gt40p intake, HID fog lights, factory's removed and kept. Refreshed the cluster with paint and bulbs, installed the graphics, net CTS, map, plugs, belt, belt tensioner, motorcraft battery, 2ga battery cables and headliner redone. Price now $8800 obo.

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
Bump ttt. $7k obo also open to trades. We need a 4 door, wagon or hatchback car. Wife prefers a 5 speed.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back