(2) 07-09 GT500 rims and (2) F1 Supercars

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
WHEELS ARE SOLD.

I also have a set of Goodyear F1 Supercars with 400 miles on them, 285x40x18. They are the original rear tires off my car, which I took off years ago. They have been in a climate controlled area since I took them off, and they are in perfect shape. I would have no problem running these on my car. How about $150 for both? No shipping. No pics, because I'm not pulling them out of my spare bedroom closet just for that.

You are welcome to come by and look at the tires if you'd like. Please PM me if you are interested, as I can't check this thread every day.

Last edited:

2012silvergt500

Reaction score
I would like the one with the least rash, but I would need shipped to 62234
Shipping should be around $25.00 FedEx. So bottom line would about $75.00. check it out and see if it works for you. Can PayPal and Pay your 3.5% fee
Please PM result of Yes or No.

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i will take both for $100 and pay the shipping . if you can box them up I can arrange for a label and pickup for them

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Sorry, I've been away from this thread for a few days. Rims are sold. Tires still available - make a reasonable offer.

Eddieval5 - I've never had a problem with F1's. They're great tires as long as you're not putting a ton of HP to the ground. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll make you a deal. PM me so I can know you're interested.

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Rims have been sold.

Tires are still available - any offers?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back