2.8H kenne bell trade for f1A????

Len20hun

forum member
Reaction score
So the good news is I finally got my car on the rollers. It made 730whp on c16 @21 pounds thru a 4r70 with a TB and Lockup/non lockup. My torque was close to 600. What's the reason why my torque can be so low? Is it the compression or the fact that I have an auto? The bad news is on New Year's Eve some idiot felt the need to break into my car and steal my handheld with all my tunes in it. Is it easy to just buy another handheld and upload the tunes from my tuners PC?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    496 KB · Views: 12

Len20hun

forum member
Reaction score
Glad you are making progress!

If the 2.8 can't satisfy your needs, you really should go twin turbos :beer:

I wish Mike! If I could sell my KB for a decent price i sure would be down to go with twins from S&H.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 9

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
So the good news is I finally got my car on the rollers. It made 730whp on c16 @21 pounds thru a 4r70 with a TB and Lockup/non lockup. My torque was close to 600. What's the reason why my torque can be so low? Is it the compression or the fact that I have an auto? The bad news is on New Year's Eve some idiot felt the need to break into my car and steal my handheld with all my tunes in it. Is it easy to just buy another handheld and upload the tunes from my tuners PC?

Yes, a new x3 or x4 will work with the current configuration. It will take your current tune as the stock tune when it marries. At least mine did when I had an x3 take a crap.

Len20hun

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, a new x3 or x4 will work with the current configuration. It will take your current tune as the stock tune when it marries. At least mine did when I had an x3 take a crap.

Okay great! Thanks good to know that I don't have to hit the rollers again.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back