20" Dunlop Sport Maxxxx Tires 4 sale

MELLOWYELLOW06

forum member
Reaction score
I have a brand new set of Dunlop SP Sport Maxxx tires. Got the for a meatier look and possibly get the Saleen 7 spokes in black. Well, never got the rims and test fit them on the current and didnt fit right so they are up for sale. I had a set before in a different size and they were smooth and sticky as well. These are standarsd issue tires for Saleen cars, in 275/35/20 for fronts and 275/40/20 for the rears.

$800 + shipping

Here are a few pix with exact tires in these sizes on car.

06_mickeybarricade.jpg

12_mickeybarricade.jpg

02_mickeybarricade.jpg

MELLOWYELLOW06

forum member
Reaction score
Just checked the Saleen site to see what tire sizes the new ones come with and they are exactly the same.

MELLOWYELLOW06

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, but the reas are 40 profile so they are taller and give a more stretched out look.. Thats how Saleen runs them on their 9 & 10 " staggered wheels.

MELLOWYELLOW06

forum member
Reaction score
I forgot I had this thread and these tires. Dropping price to 650 plus shipping. Want to get rid of them Rears are over 400 each alone.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
moved to misc. section since these will fit other vehicles besides Mustang. :hi:

MELLOWYELLOW06

forum member
Reaction score
The offsets on the SuperSnake wheels are much different than the Saleens. My offsets push wheels to the fender line but the Saleens have a 50 offset that tucks them in well enough not to rub in the rear. The Saleen fronts (275-35) is what I can run in my rears and 255-35 for the fronts.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back