*all prices are plus shipping from 48103*

Call or text 734-660-four zero one three

Email: varsityfordmatt@ (enter the letter g here) mail.com

PM me.

Last edited:

91trunk-edtootall

Slush box killer
Reaction score
Sent you a pm a few days ago. Waiting to buy those sill plates...

Thanks for the reply. It would have been nice for the OP to have replied to my pm's

Good deal, congrats!

It wasn't a "few" days ago, it was yesterday so don't make it sound like you've been hounding me for a response. I responded to the people that I had been dealing with first. First come, first serve in my book.

Have a wonderful day!

91trunk-edtootall

Slush box killer
Reaction score
I sent you 3 pm's but whatever. Have a nice weekend

No, not whatever. You sent me ONE yesterday (9:22 pm, not a few days ago) and ONE today(1:28). I responded this afternoon to PM's, I responded to the people I have been dealing with first. Please keep your facts straight, I don't appreciate false information being posted.

Now if you're not interested in the remaining parts I've got for sale, we are done here.

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
Then perhaps it didnt go through but still you couldnt reply to the one yesterday which you did state you got.

Yup were are done here and Ive made sure to avoid any future deals with you as you fail to respond to communications in a timely mannor and at all. I'd hate to think what would happen if I ever did buy anything from you.

Peace out!

91trunk-edtootall

Slush box killer
Reaction score
Then perhaps it didnt go through but still you couldnt reply to the one yesterday which you did state you got.

Yup were are done here and Ive made sure to avoid any future deals with you as you fail to respond to communications in a timely mannor and at all. I'd hate to think what would happen if I ever did buy anything from you.

Peace out!

Wow, either you're a complete moron or reading comprehension isn't your strength. Where did it say I read your PM yesterday? Ohh that's right it didn't. I responded to the PM's TODAY, but started with people I had been dealing with FIRST. When you posted in the about sending me a PM "a few days ago" I hadn't even read your PM yet.

Good Day Sir

*sorry to everyone that is reading this. I just hate motor mouth people that don't present correct facts or try to twist a story to make themselves look good or others look bad*

Last edited:

ASRoff

forum member
Reaction score
LOL dont sweat it Matt, I'll still buy shit from you.... ;)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back